Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Its not looking good the the Biden team.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 977

Its not looking good the the Biden team.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:43 PM

The justice confirmation hearing, The senate is releasing they finding into Joe and Hunter Biden dealings in the Ukraine, the Durham report and the Senates report into the illegal Russia investigation right before the Nov. election. I wonder if Ole Joe will want to challenge them all to a push up contest?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its not looking good the the Biden team.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:47 PM

I thought you were done posting

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its not looking good the the Biden team.

Sep 24, 2020, 4:47 PM

I was not but you seem to miss me and my guidance.

Fivethirtyeight and Realclearpolitics have Biden up by 7

Sep 24, 2020, 3:58 PM

heading into the debate next Tuesday. Biden is doing debate prep while Trump is watching Fox News, tweeting and holding super spreader events. Not sure how much the debates can change the dynamics of the race considering that a recent Wall Street Journal poll found 44 percent said the events are “not at all important” for deciding their vote; 18 percent said they were “extremely important,” and 11 percent said “quite important.”

We're headed down the home stretch in a static contest with few truly undecideds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which makes Trump spending a billion dollars to no effect

Sep 24, 2020, 4:04 PM

humorous (and a little sad considering what good that billion dollars could have done if spent on something worthwhile).

Re: Fivethirtyeight and Realclearpolitics have Biden up by 7

Sep 24, 2020, 7:04 PM [ in reply to Fivethirtyeight and Realclearpolitics have Biden up by 7 ]

How much will Biden remember next Tuesday? No teleprompters and assistance from his aides allowed. Will Joe or Kamala show up for the presidential debate or could we see a surprise appearance from AOC? She's already prepared to control what Biden does.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The senate is on Hunter like a duck on a Junebug.

Sep 24, 2020, 4:09 PM

The evidence they discovered is being referred to Barr for investigation.

BTW, Hunter isn't on the ballot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A judge has ordered Eric Trump to testify by Oct. 7th. in a

Sep 24, 2020, 4:17 PM

case involving Trump tax and loan fraud.

Wonder what happens there?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indictments are imminent!!!! Trump goin to jail!***

Sep 24, 2020, 4:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Indictments are imminent!!!! Trump goin to jail!***

Sep 24, 2020, 4:31 PM

That line gets funnier as more and more of Trump's buddies actually get indicted.

But don't worry, Trump isn't going to jail because he's never losing another election and won't be limited to two terms.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

first things first...

Sep 24, 2020, 4:36 PM

let's get past this election first. I don't want to bet on the outcome of this election, but I would be willing to bet against a third term.

I'm not confident he will win this one

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: first things first...

Sep 24, 2020, 4:45 PM

I will take some of that action.

He'll win it even if he doesn't win it.***

Sep 24, 2020, 6:29 PM [ in reply to first things first... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: He'll win it even if he doesn't win it.***

Sep 24, 2020, 6:51 PM

What wrong you let your mouth overload the other end. We will take some on the third term action bet.

The Senate report on the Russian investigation that came

Sep 24, 2020, 4:35 PM

out last month? Yeah, that one wasn't great for Team Trump.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/512613-five-takeaways-from-final-senate-intel-russia-report

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Senate report on the Russian investigation that came

Sep 24, 2020, 4:44 PM

There will be more to come just in time to save Linsey Graham. He might not be as big of a Trump fan as people think but he is a big time Linsey fan for sure.

FBI agents getting liability insurance. That’s normal, right?

Sep 24, 2020, 6:25 PM [ in reply to The Senate report on the Russian investigation that came ]

When they know they are on a bogus frame job on the President.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24/trump-was-right-explosive-new-fbi-texts-detail-internal-furor-over-handling-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: FBI agents getting liability insurance. That’s normal, right?

Sep 24, 2020, 6:55 PM

Dang is like they knew they were going to get caught.

you know why nothing ever came of it? cause it was

Sep 24, 2020, 7:51 PM [ in reply to The Senate report on the Russian investigation that came ]

partisan bullshiite.

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Sucks that Trumpers can't read.***

Sep 24, 2020, 8:01 PM [ in reply to The Senate report on the Russian investigation that came ]

- Jonathan Swift

I understand this is real frustrating...

Sep 24, 2020, 9:22 PM

I read this article again (as well as others I have read in the past).

This is what I see:

1) "The GOP-led committee said it 'obtained some information SUGGESTING Kilimnik MAY have been connected to the GRU's hack and leak operation targeting the 2016 U.S. election...'"

2) "The panel also found that Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, MAY have known that former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen lied to Congress about the president’s efforts to build a tower in Moscow."

3) "Trump Jr. and Felix Sater, Trump's onetime business associate — 'COULD have known that Cohen's statement falsely represented material facts about negotiations over a deal for a Trump Tower Moscow.'"

4) The opinions on the report seem to be divided along partisan lines.

Do I think the Russians interfered with the election and are continuing to try and do so? Yes. I think Russia wants us to be divided as a nation and cast doubt on our government and its processes.

But this leads me to some questions:

1) How has Russia benefited from Trump being elected?

2) How has the U.S. been harmed?

I can't speak for everybody who is not outraged by the Mueller report and the subsequent Senate involvement, but I know why I feel the way I do.

1) These are the same people who saw what Hillary did, stood up and said it was wrong, and then gave her a pass. Comey and company lost a lot of credibility with people like me here.

2) I expect our enemies to try and divide us. How about we start with our own politicians and media and get them to quit dividing us. We should be outraged that the press in our country has become a propaganda arm of supporting one side. I know you disagree with this point claiming they are just reporting what Trump does. But I argue that conversely, they don't report on what Biden does. Trump's interviews and pressers are combative engagements with loaded questions. Biden interviews and pressers aren't challenging and the questions are often offered to guide the candidate. The support of Biden and the attempt to prop him up in spite of his obvious deficiencies is pretty glaring.

I imagine if I was a progressive and thought Biden was a good candidate I wouldn't be bothered by the bias. I would probably dismiss it just as Republicans dismiss the Mueller Report.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I understand this is real frustrating...

Sep 24, 2020, 9:53 PM

Well said by the way.

I'm not arguing right or wrong...

Sep 24, 2020, 10:13 PM

I'm just saying why I don't care.

Re: Sucks that Trumpers can't read.***

Sep 24, 2020, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Sucks that Trumpers can't read.*** ]

I am sure you have a perfect explanation. Go ahead and let us have it.

Replies: 23
| visibility 977
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic