Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The PC crowd are waging a war on Neo-Nazis and the KKK.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,119

The PC crowd are waging a war on Neo-Nazis and the KKK.

Jun 23, 2015, 8:14 AM

We innocent southern traditionalist are civilian casualties. It sucks being associated with either group but at least some of us aren't doing it intentionally. It sucks being collateral damage too.

Our recruiting doesn't seem to be suffering but if even one of our kids takes offense, white or black, I say take it down. In my heart I know I'm playing to the PC crowd but some things are more important than my personal pride, even my southern pride. It's pretty clear that the PC crowd isn't concerned about me or the blacks who that flag may surely offend, but I am. Take the gatdam thing down and let's move on.

When the PC crowd stops effin with us maybe they'll look in the mirror and do a little self evaluation, let's hold our breaths.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the problem?

Jun 23, 2015, 8:41 AM

This is a straight C&P from the wonderful artistic book 'How To Lose Friends and Alienate Everybody.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok look. . I love south Carolina m I'm proud to have

Jun 23, 2015, 9:10 AM

Been raised here and I don't have any desire to live in any other state.

I brag about the state every chance I get and promote

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The PC crowd are waging a war on Neo-Nazis and the KKK.

Jun 23, 2015, 9:19 AM

There's nothing politically correct about taking down a flag that was only put up to oppose integration. Unless of course, you think that letting all the blacks and whites share public facilities was a PC measure, too.

In fact, I would have expected the honorable Southerners of the 1960s to concede that they were wrong on Civil Rights and promptly removed their symbol of protest at the conclusion of the whole thing.

But that would have been too easy and would have presented no opportunity to hell raise. And now people are convinced that the government is taking something away when it never should have been part of the ordeal in the first place.

My SC-bred WWII vet great-grandpa doesn't seem to mind for some reason --- possibly because it's not part of his "heritage."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Jun 29, 2015, 6:15 PM

The

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2015, 6:22 PM

The number one thing that shouldn't have happened in the first place is the importing of slaves to N. America. Unfortunately the domestic enemies of the American people want us to pay for it forever. They won't be satisfied until white civilization is reduced to a footnote of history. Thanks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2015, 10:05 PM

> The number one thing that shouldn't have happened in
> the first place is the importing of slaves to N.
> America. Unfortunately the domestic enemies of the
> American people want us to pay for it forever. They
> won't be satisfied until white civilization is
> reduced to a footnote of history. Thanks.

White Civilization, eh? Really? That's what your afraid of, 'white civilization' is under attack?

How hard is it to keep them sheets clean?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2015, 1:18 AM

I'm not afraid just saddened and angry to see this great country and its people ruined by the Anti Christs and their lackeys. Hence no need for a sheet. Perfect love casts out all fear. Wake up.

Jun 30, 2015, 2:02 AM

Oh brother .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 29, 2015, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: The PC crowd are waging a war on Neo-Nazis and the KKK. ]

Wonder how he feels about the American flag he fought under? Farrakahn said its next.

Do what?

Jun 30, 2015, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: The PC crowd are waging a war on Neo-Nazis and the KKK. ]

You have no idea what political correctness means?

The PC "crowd" NEEDS the KKK and Neo-Nazis

Jun 23, 2015, 9:27 AM

The extremes have to be presented to get regular people to compromise.

I love the Flag!!!

Jun 29, 2015, 8:17 PM

It is fabulous!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will never get and I am not even

Jun 29, 2015, 8:34 PM

saying it is being said here by anybody, but I'm seeing it implied or outright stated by some that apparently to be proud of this state and show Southern Pride, then that flag must be involved or fought for. It bottles the mind.

Jun 30, 2015, 10:53 AM

When the flag comes down they will move to something else.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic