Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good news early risers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

Good news early risers

Aug 28, 2018, 8:09 AM

Our President got off to a hot start this morning, tweeting crazy things about Google. FWIW, a Fox News story was the number one result when I googled "Trump News" in Chrome.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034371152204967936

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1034373707047882759

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's because you read Fox News often.

Aug 28, 2018, 8:39 AM

Don't act like you don't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's because you read Fox News often.

Aug 28, 2018, 8:52 AM

I actually do check Fox News pretty often.

I'm sure you'll love this one.

Aug 28, 2018, 9:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXvJec9N-No

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure you'll love this one.

Aug 28, 2018, 9:23 AM

I especially love that the video description is a link to get your America First t-shirts.

Did you watch the Sara Carter video?***

Aug 28, 2018, 9:25 AM

Re: Did you watch the Sara Carter video?***

Aug 28, 2018, 9:31 AM

No, the man frowns on me watching videos at work. I was hoping to get the gist of it from the description so I'm guessing it's about sweet sweet merchandise.

Has he considered being less of a bad president?

Aug 28, 2018, 8:59 AM

I know it's a crazy idea, but maybe it would help?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should probably focus on...

Aug 28, 2018, 9:12 AM

being a better husband and man. He's doing fine as POTUS.

Remember when those first two were prerequisites of

Aug 28, 2018, 9:15 AM

the third?

Trump's really done a number on the GOP.

No, it's pretty well established that after...

Aug 28, 2018, 9:31 AM

Obama's redistribution of wealth administration Trump was the only clear, obvious remedy. Obama was a rude p rick too. He talked plenty of chit and started this gutter smut by insulting folks over their guns and bibles. Attacking half of America with such condescension was rude and beneath the office. Then you guys ran Hillary who was more condescending pantie-waste.

I admit Trump has taken it to a new level but he didn't start the fire.

I feel like you've gone off your meds over the past month.

Aug 28, 2018, 9:33 AM

You spent years, including the first 18 months or so of the Trump presidency, not being like this. What happened?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All that 'You're crazy,' talk is beneath you.

Aug 28, 2018, 11:09 AM

I wasn't blaming Obama for anything. I've rightly pointed at Trump being an aszhole in this thread but let me point out that he's America's response to a radical redistribution of wealth president and all the sudden I'm crazy.

You're being cheap. I expect something like that from Robert, Carlsbad, Memphis or Bengal but I thought you were above preferring insults over discussion.

Re: All that 'You're crazy,' talk is beneath you.

Aug 28, 2018, 11:42 AM

so the Heritage Foundation's health care plan was a radical re redistribution of wealth? Maybe take a step back from that and get a whiff of the crazy. And I am not calling YOU crazy, but what you are saying is.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it wasn't really a true redistribution of wealth.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:25 PM

The wealth to pay for that f-up was on the backs of the working class not the rich. I have no problem with paying for healthcare for the poor but the cost should be collected in porportion to ability to pay not to disrupt the healthcare of the working class in order to give free or nearly free healthcare to the poor.

It's like the price of a gallon of gas. A millionaire doesn't sweat at if fuel goes up a buck. It takes money away from the working folks they could use to buy food or clothing for their families. If you've ever lived hand to mouth you'd appreciate that.

He's less of a response to Obama...

Aug 28, 2018, 2:55 PM [ in reply to All that 'You're crazy,' talk is beneath you. ]

Than he was a response to Hillary Clinton.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Apart from RomneyCare, how did Obama redistribute so much

Aug 28, 2018, 3:07 PM [ in reply to All that 'You're crazy,' talk is beneath you. ]

wealth in 8 years?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, it's pretty well established that after...

Aug 28, 2018, 9:33 AM [ in reply to No, it's pretty well established that after... ]

If I was going to drop a Billy Joel reference, it would have been from Uptown Girl.

Re: No, it's pretty well established that after...

Aug 28, 2018, 10:25 AM

Its a perfectly fine Billy Joel song:

Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Stefanie Cliffort, QAnon
Papadopoulus, Roger Stone, Karen McDougal
Rick Gates, Hannity, Fake News, Avenatti
Rocket Man, Fox & Friends, Vladimer Putin

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

psssssssst.......Tbalm......

Aug 28, 2018, 1:29 PM

This is an oxymoron:

"perfectly fine Billy Joel song"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just the Way You Are

Aug 28, 2018, 3:21 PM

is one of two songs Paul McCartney says he wishes he had written. The other being was a Willie Nelson song but I can't remember which one.

He considers those to be the pinnacle of song writing.

Your opinion on this issue is thus invalid.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't get huffy about it, you're probably more cultured than

Aug 28, 2018, 3:29 PM

me.

I'm sure a lot of erudite people enjoy music that sounds like Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote an episode of Sha-na-na.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like maybe you dated someone who was too

Aug 28, 2018, 3:54 PM

into him or something. You know, bad breakup, now you hate everything about her, including the musician she was most into?

It's okay man, it gets better.

I’ve always said his music sounds like the soundtrack to

Aug 28, 2018, 4:02 PM

A Broadway musical, and not rock and roll.....

Around 2002, I found out plenty of people agreed with me.

http://broadwaymusicalhome.com/shows/movinout.htm

Obama and Dubya both were complete

Aug 28, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to No, it's pretty well established that after... ]

CLASS.

There may have been a few exceptions to this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is absolutely no truth in this post

Aug 28, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to No, it's pretty well established that after... ]

except for Hillary being condescending...that is a yes, affirmative, Roger and out. The rest of what you typed is just absurd.

No, the bullets Obama shot didn't strike you.

Aug 28, 2018, 11:12 AM

You're ignoring the perspective of those who voted for Trump and the condescension Obama had for them. Had you been Christians and gun lovers you might understand.

Yea, Obama made a few mistakes, but he didn’t

Aug 28, 2018, 11:29 AM

make that statement over and over like Trump does. I’m sure he realized the mistake, something that Trump isn’t capable of.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The point was that he elevated the game to insulting...

Aug 28, 2018, 1:06 PM

Americans. He opened Pandora's box on being an aggressive condescending pr1ck and the half of America who he disrespected over 'clinging to their guns and Bibles,' cause a definitive defensive reaction. All Trump did was give the left back some of what it had been dishing out for the past 8 years.

I can't understand why you find it so difficult to see perspectives other than your own yet you react in exactly the same way under similar circumstances. It looks like you could see that. People get attacked, people respond. We're all people.

Elections have consequences, the only difference is the left is suffering the consequences from the last election.

Re: The point was that he elevated the game to insulting...

Aug 28, 2018, 2:09 PM

Anyone who was genuinely offended by the guns and bibles comment is probably not working with a fully functioning brain.

^^^see what I mean, Ford?

Aug 28, 2018, 3:24 PM

You guys go wild when someone says something controversial.

Comparing the civility of Trump to Obama

Aug 28, 2018, 3:42 PM

is like comparing the racism of Hitler to the guy down the street who likes to "Jew people down"

This is a joke or a troll right?

Aug 28, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to The point was that he elevated the game to insulting... ]

Obama makes the one comment, in private, to a group of donors about people clinging to guns and bibles. And from this single comment, that you have referenced over and over and over and over, you find the very underpinnings of Trump's complete and total lack of civility, respect and dignity?

What in the hell?

Not just one occurrence...

Aug 28, 2018, 3:38 PM

just one example. Obama did much to disrespect conservatives including taunting and very damaging lies like 'If you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare.' The fact is, many American couldn't afford the healthcare they had previous to Obamacare. Lying about having an affair then lying about paying her for nondisclosure might be outrageous but it didn't hurt anyone's bank account or their healthcare.

He also asked how Trump would renegotiate trade agreements insinuating that it couldn't be done after having promised to fix NAFTA in the Aug 7, 2007 democratic primary debate in Chicago. MSNBC has that on tape.

I didn't claim that Obama's insult directed at those who disagree with him underpinned Trump's uncivilized behavior. Those are your words, I even commented that Trump should work to become a better husband and man.

All I said is the right grew tired of a POTUS who screwed us then added insult to injury. He opened the box and now all of us have to live with it. Trump is an embarrassment but at least he's helping people with his economic policies.

The entirety of Obama's presidency was right wing

Aug 28, 2018, 3:51 PM

handwringing about all the stuff he was going to screw up. 99S% of which he never messed with at all. He was going to be soft on immigration, but deported more people than Bush.

Saying people could keep their doctors isn't even demonstrably a lie, it could have been a mistake - and pretending it's somehow intended as an insult is actually a little insane.

So, after me pointing out you only have one insult (made in private, mind you) you say, NO, NO, NO it's more than that...

and point out the one, again. Oh, and of course, point out a non-factual statement about the effect of a law and call that an insult.

Good lord, you guys coined the "snowflake" term, and now

Aug 28, 2018, 12:44 PM [ in reply to No, the bullets Obama shot didn't strike you. ]

you're up in arms about Obama's condescension? Literally nothing changed in laws regarding gun control and freedom of religion in Obama's 8 years (that's actually not true, as gun control laws actually got marginally laxer). But he was condescending. The market hit, what, 7 new record highs, but Obama redistributed all of your money, and Trump got it back for you?

Even you don't believe this, and that's why I'm asking if you changed your medication or something. This isn't the kind of posturing you would have come close to 6 months ago, so I was just curious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not up in arms about anything.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:41 PM

My only complaint is all this winning. :)

Trump ended Obama's redistribution of wealth by overriding the Obamacare mandate. So no, Obama didn't take wealth to redistribute it, he set up a perpetual redistribution program and Trump ended that.

You see, I don't worry about going a little crazy and overspending personal income on something I want. Sometimes I even save for a special event or item I want. One who is conservative with his spending is most concerned with things like, house payment, car payments, utility bills and insurance which each will eat one's lunch if he doesn't control those expenses. I know you understand this.

Perhaps I've gotten little more aggressive with my post due to a bit of emotions sneaking in and corrupting my patents. I apologize and promise I'll try to do better.

Saying I'm off my meds causes me to ask, how the #### did you know and have you been talking to my ex?

Re: I'm not up in arms about anything.

Aug 28, 2018, 2:56 PM

Trump ended Obama's redistribution of wealth by overriding the Obamacare mandate. So no, Obama didn't take wealth to redistribute it, he set up a perpetual redistribution program and Trump ended that.

Obamacare, despite the problems it had, was not a redistribution of wealth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Of course it was.

Aug 28, 2018, 3:42 PM

It not only provided healthcare for the poor and made blue collar workers pay for it. Not the rich but the medium poor.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Re: No, the bullets Obama shot didn't strike you.

Aug 28, 2018, 12:56 PM [ in reply to No, the bullets Obama shot didn't strike you. ]

gun loving christian, is that an oxymoron?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again, where did Obama...

Aug 28, 2018, 3:01 PM [ in reply to No, the bullets Obama shot didn't strike you. ]

Specifically attack Christians and gun owners? Especially the Christian part.

This is a ridiculous post.***

Aug 28, 2018, 12:25 PM [ in reply to No, it's pretty well established that after... ]

Yes, most of your post are ridiculous.

Aug 28, 2018, 1:42 PM

You usually have little to say that isn't an insult or some driveby sarcasm.

Welcome to the internet.***

Aug 28, 2018, 1:55 PM

Would you mind sharing...

Aug 28, 2018, 2:54 PM [ in reply to No, it's pretty well established that after... ]

Some exact quotes from Obama that rival Trump's, especially ones that seek to label groups of Americans as enemies of our nation.

My sister goes off on Trump daily

Aug 28, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Remember when those first two were prerequisites of ]

so says my wife who is friends with her on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook, and don't really talk to my sister much, but when I do, she frequently brings up Trump..for no apparent reason.

I've asked her what has affected her negatively in the time he has been president. She quickly changes the subject. As far as I can tell, she has gotten a raise and then a better job completely, and now works for a state organization where it would be difficult to be fired.

So I wonder when I read these things, what has he done that's so terrible? The economy is better, and to most people, that is the biggest thing in their life, and is what affects them daily.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My sister goes off on Trump daily

Aug 28, 2018, 12:53 PM

Exactly. How has this president hurt you or the country?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He should probably focus on...

Aug 28, 2018, 11:00 AM [ in reply to He should probably focus on... ]

He is trash as far as the job he has done. He is trash as a human being. Anyone who supports him is garbage as a human being. Think that sums it up well.

Re: Has he considered being less of a bad president?

Aug 28, 2018, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Has he considered being less of a bad president? ]

How has he hurt you or the USA?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has he considered being less of a bad president?

Aug 28, 2018, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Has he considered being less of a bad president? ]

unless you have grey hair and/or wrinkles you may not know what a functioning economy is like when you participate in it. (Frosty Bauknight Ag ECon took his 3 classes)
8 years of flat receding economy (and my hairline) it takes time for GDP to rise 2 points = 60$Trillion, but we are getting there. get in here and participate. A POTUS who is a real businessman is new to many of younger folks.

many of us remember carter as potus yooww

Re: Has he considered being less of a bad president?***

Aug 28, 2018, 1:57 PM

To get good Trump news, type in

Aug 28, 2018, 10:18 AM

Dumbmotherfvcker, one word.

is that Scandinavian?***

Aug 28, 2018, 10:21 AM

So... I did this.

Aug 28, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to To get good Trump news, type in ]

Obama pops up on page one near the bottom in someone's Facebook page. Its not flattering to Obama--at all.

George Bush pops up on the bottom of page 2 in the less than stallar "Wired" article.

https://www.wired.com/2001/01/google-link-is-bush-league/

I stopped there because I was bored with it, but the other results weren't political at all. I didn't see Trump mentioned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic