Topic: That loss pissed me off.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 27, 2019 10:55 AM by: golfer23
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

That loss pissed me off.

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2019 1:36 AM

I have no complaints about coaching or even a certain player, but that loss sucked. We had it. We are just 1 clutch player away.

2020 white level member

Re: That loss pissed me off.

Posted: Nov 27, 2019 1:38 AM

We need a JJ Reddick type player...somebody that can go get over 20 points every single night

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2019 1:43 AM

#### somebody must not like having JJ Redick type players

[2]
Posted: Nov 27, 2019 1:47 AM

That was me. I accidentally gave you a td. I completely agree. Anyway, I apologize. That said, I was thinking we need a Steph Curry like he was at Davidson. It's funny how one guy can make such a difference. We are an NIT team with what we have now. With a Steph Curry the way he was at Davidson we are a Sweet 16 team at worst. Anyway, I tried to give you a tu and hit td. It happens to me too much on my cell phone. Just dont fell like using my laptop. I apologize.

2020 white level member

Posted: Nov 27, 2019 8:04 AM

I think if we had Trapp this team would still not have an L. Many people hate on him but I thought he started playing really good ball last year.

Posted: Nov 27, 2019 10:55 AM

Better if we had a new coach!

Piss on brownell !

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Nov 27, 2019 8:14 AM

So now the excuse is “if we only had Steph Curry”.

Wow.

2020 white level member

Posted: Nov 27, 2019 1:47 AM

That was me. I accidentally gave you a td. I completely agree. Anyway, I apologize. That said, I was thinking we need a Steph Curry like he was at Davidson. It's funny how one guy can make such a difference. We are an NIT team with what we have now. With a Steph Curry the way he was at Davidson we are a Sweet 16 team at worst. Anyway, I tried to give you a tu and hit td. It happens to me too much on my cell phone. Just dont fell like using my laptop. I apologize.

2020 white level member

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I pay 3600 a year Pay half and can buy 4 tickets lower deck on about 30 yd line at the cost of seas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
868 people have read this post