»
Topic: TNET: WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 30, 2018 1:57 PM by: kerigantoo®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

TNET: WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview

Posted: Sep 29, 2018 5:13 PM

WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney spoke to ESPN's Holly Rowe after his team's 27-23 comeback win. "No matter what would have happened on that play, I was proud of Read Update »

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview

[1]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 7:55 AM

He was as close to tears as I've ever seen him. This culminated in what he personally went through this week. God bless him and that is why Clemson fans loves and respects him so much. One other thing I saw was him wrapping his arms around Rodgers after he fumbled. That there tells me the character of this man. Go Tigers!!!

Re: TNET: WATCH: Swinney's emotional post-game ESPN interview

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 1:57 PM

CinTiger said it right. He shed some tears as did I. You could see him wiping them off as he found holly.

Every other coach would have been chewing Rodgers out after that play. Trust me, parents see that and they know it’s not fake. To me, that’s what makes kb walking away that much more shocking.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

That right there is why I love our coach, and wouldn't trade

[1]
Posted: Sep 30, 2018 10:48 AM

him for all the Nick Sabans or Urban Meyers of the world. Those two would have been their usual robotic selves (as was Meyer last night) after this win. Dabo wears his heart on his sleeve, and doesn't worry about showing the world how much he cares. GO TIGERS!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1691 people have read this post