»
Topic: TNET: Why not this year? Former NY Yankees manager Joe Girardi visits Clemson
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 27, 2019 12:02 PM by: Clemson_Orange
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Why not this year? Former NY Yankees manager Joe Girardi visits Clemson

[2]
Posted: Jan 27, 2019 8:01 AM

Why not this year? Former NY Yankees manager Joe Girardi visits Clemson

Former New York Yankees manager Joe Girardi was in Clemson Saturday night as the guest speaker for the preseason baseball banquet, and his message to Monte Lee’s player was simple. Why not this year?
Full Story »

wow!!

[3]
Posted: Jan 27, 2019 8:16 AM

Never ceases to amaze me the great and successful people around the country that respect and admire what Clemson University is doing.
Our coaches are very smart to bring in successful people in all areas to speak to our students. I wish I had more of this when I was in college.

Exactly! Hearing comments from people

[1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2019 8:49 AM

who have been at the top of their professions in sports and even Presidents, should make all Clemson fans proud. It proves that what we have known for many years is becoming more widely known. Those of us who have been blessed with the experience of waking up in the mornings as students on the Clemson campus have an even greater appreciation of what is so special about this place. Always good to listen to comments from others who are just finding out.

military_donation.jpg

Yes - Why not this year!!

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 8:21 AM

And - Joe yes - the football stadium is a great place!! -:)

2019 purple level member

Re: TNET: Why not this year? Former NY Yankees manager Joe Girardi visits Clemson

[1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2019 8:31 AM

His comments almost make me want to be a Yankees fan. But for now , I’ll just be a Girardi fan.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

he kept picking on Jordan Greene

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 9:13 AM

it was hilarious. Made him recreate his FSU HR swing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

What a privilege to be there last night! Joe had

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 10:08 AM

a powerful message for the players about servant leadership. Reminded us of Dabo!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Awesome article! Can't wait for baseball season!***

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 12:02 PM

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Season tickets: (4) Sec O-$1500 ea / (4) sec L-$1000 ea / (4) sec X-$950 ea / (5) Sec UH-$1200 ea / ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1520 people have read this post