»
Topic: TNET: Monte Lee says changes could happen as Tigers prepare for No. 4 Georgia
Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 16, 2019 10:09 PM by: Lostlocal
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

TNET: Monte Lee says changes could happen as Tigers prepare for No. 4 Georgia

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 12:01 PM

Monte Lee says changes could happen as Tigers prepare for No. 4 Georgia

Monte Lee’s baseball team was swept last weekend at Florida State , but the Tigers have a shot at redemption when they travel to take on No. 4 Georgia in Athens Tuesday night. (Photo by David Grooms) Full Story »

Re: TNET: Monte Lee says changes could happen as Tigers prepare for No. 4 Georgia

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 2:17 PM

Holt Jones on Sunday possibly

Re: TNET: Monte Lee says changes could happen as Tigers prepare for No. 4 Georgia

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 2:34 PM

Sorry Teo

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 2:54 PM

That was my thought, but it sounds more like pitching rotation.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 3:22 PM

SORRY TEO WHAT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 5:33 PM

I have to agree with you on this one old man .
TEO is struggling but the sad part is we don’t have anyone better .

im sure there is someone

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 6:16 PM

itching to get some PT and prove themselves. Here is what I would do. move Byrd to left, Put Majkowski in center, and Sam Hall in right. Then put Jordan Greene back in at 2nd, and the Parker kid at 3rd.

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 8:22 PM

It's not about finding someone better. It's about Teo's confidence. He needs to reset. He needs ALOT of work in practice right now

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 6:36 PM

Neolithic Rasputin...

2020 white level member

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 10:04 PM

Choosing to and then executing moving runners over would be a start. Where’s the small ball that was promised?

Posted: Apr 16, 2019 10:09 PM

Monte as leader I like, he needs to bring in an assistant with the strengths he lacks. He was a slugger at CofC; Bring in a small ball mirror and we will win Omaha. Dabo brought WRU he didn’t think he could coach the defensive line too; him and Drad brought in Venables for that. Baseball is no different unless your pitching can shut everyone down and that isn’t us.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Pitt
FOR SALE: Lower level Row DD seats 22 and 24 $200 for both

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1307 people have read this post