»
Topic: TNET: Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win
Replies: 10   Last Post: Sep 14, 2019 8:42 PM by: wewillROCKyou
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

TNET: Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 9:00 AM

Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win

Trevor Lawrence played so well at the end of last season that many fans expect the super sophomore to play perfect every week. It’s too much to ask, especially in the world of big-time college football, and Lawrence knows it. Full Story »

That's right...

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 9:19 AM

"Just win, baby."

Go Tigers!

2020 white level member

heisman trophy winner...

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 9:33 AM

usually does not win national championship. This team's goals have never centered around individual achievement.

Re: TNET: Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 9:47 AM

His mind and heart are always in the right places. All that matters is a win, the next game is the one that matters. Syracuse will do their usual pumping in volume and attempted murders of our stars. We will be ready for all the nonsense. Clemson orange will be in the endzone often, CU 45- SU 10.

He knows he will play on Sundays

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 9:51 AM

Glad he appreciates that the most important all is in the W/L column

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Just Win: Lawrence doesn't care about personal stats, only that Tigers win

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 10:36 AM

That's another thing I love about our TIGERS, most of the players feel the same way!! GO T-I-G-E-R-S!!!!

2020 orange level member

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 1:11 PM

face said:

That's another thing I love about our TIGERS, most of the players feel the same way!! GO T-I-G-E-R-S!!!!

Which ones don’t?

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 8:42 PM

Would you agree that Feaster and Belk didn't feel this way? Just asking.

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2019 11:03 AM

It's refreshing to hear a great player speak about team goals and have the team's interests ahead of their own .
In a sports world flush with Antonio Browns and Ezekiel Elliotts having a selfless guy like Trevor Lawrence is a really great deal .

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 11:44 AM

That folks is the difference between us and everyone else. So proud of the attitude of our tigers. That starts with good humble leadership.

military_donation.jpg

I'd rather have Lawrence win the Heistman

Posted: Sep 14, 2019 1:23 PM

than not win it unless it is ETN that wins it

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have 4 seats available in section P row n parking in lot 3 must have iPhone or capable phone to...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1153 people have read this post