Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2014, 9:59 PM

I don't usually like to post so quickly after such a game, but I am going to regardless tonight. Clearly the defense being on our own side of the field the entire second half was the ball game. This just can't happen against a power running game, especially with those backs and that depth. Special teams was an issue as well. I am still trying to figure out why Chad stopped attacking them down field in the second half.

Moving forward, I do think that it is clear that we have a lot of talent on offense and that our defense is good enough to hold teams down while our offense develops. It will be interesting to see these guys mature this season. This season is not going to be the greatest season ever, and we probably won't be 11-2 again. But, when this thing is all said and done we're going to have ten wins and we're going to break the streak against the coots. We'll all feel much better then. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2014, 10:02 PM

Very good post. Only add that I have serious questions re the Chad'scheme. Looks to me it works great against teams we out ta;lent but no so good against team we are equal or less to.

has anyone noticed out "quick" offense is run pretty slow

Aug 30, 2014, 10:08 PM

Watch oregon do it if you want to see a quick offense. I prefer it this way to oregon for personal enjoyment.

Re: THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2014, 10:12 PM

Don't understand the play calling by Morris. Defense got of position often. I would get a lot of those Freshman ready to play. Oh, take Howard out and keep Davis in.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic