Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THAT ONE WAS FOR ALL THE BB HATERS !!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 648

THAT ONE WAS FOR ALL THE BB HATERS !!!!!

Jan 11, 2020, 6:52 PM

2-0 in the state of NC so far this year!! Way to go coach! Way to go Tiger MBB!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THAT ONE WAS FOR ALL THE BB HATERS !!!!!

Jan 11, 2020, 7:08 PM

It's not about hate. It's about wanting the BEST for Clemson basketball and if you think Brownell is the best then that your opinion. We're a 8-7 basketball team that is 2-3 in the ACC ad beat a very average UNC team. Trust me I'm excited about getting that friggin monkey off the basketball program's back and there has definitely been times where Clemson has had the better team and lost in Chapel Hill so I'm grateful. This one win which is an all-time great win and a historical win doesn't change the fact that I believe Brownell's tenure has ran it's course. Even if they turn things around and make the tourney it's not enough for me. At this point Brownell needs to put a run together of NCAA Tournament appearances to get me back in his corner. But one win in one season isn't enough for me. We have seen it too many times where people over react to one win or one season. This is about Clemson basketball and doing what is best for finding and sustaining success. I don't care about history or what has been done because EVERYTHING starts somewhere, period. Clemson football wasn't Clemson football until it was Clemson football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 7:11 PM

Has ran?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: THAT ONE WAS FOR ALL THE BB HATERS !!!!! ]

Didn't you hear Bobby Cremmins during the telecast? Coach Brownell is as offensive wizard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: THAT ONE WAS FOR ALL THE BB HATERS !!!!! ]

I’ll respectfully agree to disagree with you. I happen to think Brownell is the right guy for Clemson MBB and that the best is yet to come. I’m glad DRad has hung in there with him and believe that DRad knows a lot more than you and I.

Keep it up CBB and Tiger MBB! Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd rather think it was for ALL Tiger fans, here, there, and

Jan 11, 2020, 7:09 PM

EVERYWHERE!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd rather think it was for ALL Tiger fans, here, there, and

Jan 11, 2020, 7:27 PM

and the players

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

We’re still not good at all. But this past week has been nice.***

Jan 11, 2020, 7:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 648
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic