»
Topic: Stop with the LSU sunshine pumping, if they lose to UGAY...
Replies: 9   Last Post: Nov 10, 2019 6:40 PM by: CitadelDawg84
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Stop with the LSU sunshine pumping, if they lose to UGAY...

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 5:36 PM

They should be OUT!

Re: Stop with the LSU sunshine pumping, if they lose to UGAY...

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 5:44 PM

Whom else has beaten or will beat four top 10 teams? A loss to UGa won’t knock them out of the playoffs. They would drop to 3 or 4. But they aren’t losing to UGa.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 6:01 PM

Those 4 teams are mainly due to stacked polling. And it wouldn't matter because a loss to UGA would expose them as not a top 4 team - now. UGA would and should be the only SEC team in if they win out.

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 6:08 PM

... from a Dawg fan - that’s a might big IF. We have a big test next week , have Texas A&M ... than and only then we may have the SECCG ... now that’s a mighty big hill to climb.

No margin for error ... lose and we are out - no question.

What bothers me is if Alabama doesn’t go to the SECCG but backdoors it’s way to the playoff ... that should not happen, again. Committee should make that a requirement but it’s difficult to do so when everyone does not have a CCG.

It’s a crazy ride but still better than it was before.

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 6:14 PM

That's my point. If LSU loses to UGA in the SEC championship game, both LSU and Bama would be trying to "backdoor" a way into the playoffs and that shouldn't happen. The only reason it happened before was because OSU had 2 loses and one was to a terrible team.

Re: Stop with the LSU sunshine pumping, if they lose to UGAY...***

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 6:37 PM

Re: Stop with the LSU sunshine pumping, if they lose to UGAY...***

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 6:37 PM

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 6:40 PM

That's my point. If LSU loses to UGA in the SEC championship game, both LSU and Bama would be trying to "backdoor" a way into the playoffs and that shouldn't happen. The only reason it happened before was because OSU had 2 loses and one was to a terrible team.

... sorry about the posts ... selfishly I hope that is a problem ... in the end I hope not because should not happen. Could not imagine a situation where three from a conference would be a legitimate concern. But who am I? Never thought two would ever happen either.

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 5:48 PM

Let em blow sunshine all they want!! CROW tastes bad either fried or broiled!!!! ESECPN is going to be eating a bunch of that come January!!!! With the exception of Joey Galloway.

Bub

Posted: Nov 10, 2019 6:32 PM

Let LSU have their moment. Bless their hearts.

Clemson owns LSU and their conference. Another rude reminder is headed their way soon enough.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Fiesta Bowl
FOR SALE: Lower Level Premium Section 105, Row 30, Seats 15 & 16 $550/pair Also have 2 more tickets (poste...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1007 people have read this post