Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So who do we hope/think will draft DW4 in 2017?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,020

So who do we hope/think will draft DW4 in 2017?

May 3, 2016, 7:43 PM

He will probably be the #1 overall pick, barring catastrophe. I think that the 49ers could end up with that #1 pick and I think he'd do well in the Kelly offense.

The Bears, Lions, Dolphins, Saints and (dare I say) Browns are who I think will fight for that #1 spot.

I'd love for him to end up in Buffalo or Houston though. DW4 throwing to Nuk or Sammy would be a dream come true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: So who do we hope/think will draft DW4 in 2017?

May 3, 2016, 7:56 PM

Looks like a Saint to me but It depends on how the others QBs in the league do this year. Brees may stay longer than expected but who knows

I would like to see Watson go to 49ers to play for Kelly!***

May 3, 2016, 8:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2016, 8:19 PM

Well, if he's the 1st player picked, he will be picked by the worst team (barring a prior trade). That is a shame, because with a little protection, DW can deliver some great results. The crappiest teams usually have the worst OL's (to go with a lot of other problem areas), and DW would shine in a bright way with a little time to operate. That is the price the great ones pay for their superiority. I still think he shines. He is special!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

San Fran or Chicago sounds about right. Most of all ...

May 3, 2016, 8:29 PM

we want Deshaun to be a healthy natl championship winner who goes Top 5 in the draft - what the ####, throw in a Heisman too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wife is huge 49ers fan, incentive to actually go to games.

May 3, 2016, 9:53 PM

nm

May 3, 2016, 10:26 PM

Lions, because that's my team. But then I remember that Megatron is gone, the from office is a trainwreck, the ownership has created a culture of losing, and the ghost of Bobby Layne is real AF and has caused the franchise to never even GET to a Super Bowl and I think, nah, DW4 deserves better than that! #LifeAsALionsFan. :(

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2016, 10:49 PM

DALLAS

May 3, 2016, 11:19 PM

America's Team the Dallas Cowboys

Atlanta or San Diego

May 4, 2016, 9:37 AM

They both have aging QB's and obviously Atlanta has all the home story-lines. I think these two teams have a good combination of need for a QB and the ability to develop and protect him. I hate thinking about a Cleveland or LA ruining him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,020
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic