Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sitting at a bar at the Charlotte Westin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,070

Sitting at a bar at the Charlotte Westin

Dec 6, 2013, 9:08 PM

I booked this room very prematurely and once I realized it was non-refundable it made my decision to come up a lot easier. I will be at the game tomorrow pulling for FSU but rooting for the Dookies. It will be a strange feeling but I love college football so I hope it's a good game nonetheless. I wish I was surrounded by orange but it just didn't work out for us this year. As pi$$ed as I thought I'd be after the loss to the coots I realize we have a great program, with a great coaching staff, in one of the best places on earth. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means a sunshine pumper, but at the same time I can see the big picture. To those that are ready to fire everyone, I get it, but we must support our team through thick and thin. I look forward to a great bowl game and hope like he!! we win it!!! But at the end of the day as I sit at this bar in Charlotte I can't help but think how truly glad I am to be a CLEMSON TIGER!!!

p.s. The lady at the desk checking me in earlier today, a USuC grad, through a 5 finger in my face. Just makes me so happy I'm not a coot!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sitting at a bar at the Charlotte Westin

Dec 6, 2013, 9:11 PM

Talk to her manager.

He's probably a Clemson Alum...

Any hotties around?***

Dec 6, 2013, 9:12 PM

Go into the restaurant. I'm sure your waiter has an MBA

Dec 6, 2013, 9:23 PM

from little USC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey..once a TiGER...Alway a TiGER! C L E M S O N tigerrrrs

Dec 6, 2013, 10:10 PM

Beat Bama or Johnny$.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sitting at a bar at the Charlotte Westin

Dec 6, 2013, 10:14 PM

The best thing you can do is ask a gamecock fan who does that, "Oh, did you go to South Carolina?" Then when they say no, simply say, "you're just a fan then?" and walk off.

Crump <3 $EC

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,070
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic