Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious.....My hat is off to the ones involved saving the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,748

Serious.....My hat is off to the ones involved saving the

Jul 10, 2018, 2:21 PM

Thai soccer team and their coach. It's a miracle they all made it out alive. Hopefully everyone will recover.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious.....My hat is off to the ones involved saving the

Jul 10, 2018, 2:28 PM

Totally agree. It’s really something what we can pull off when the world comes together. I believe the greatest man that ever lived told us that could happen.

Thanks for posting!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2018, 2:30 PM

Glad those young boys are safe and get the medical care that is needed after that ordeal. The soccer coach is in deep trouble with the Thailand police. After spending time in that country, I would not want to be in his shoes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2018, 2:31 PM

sadly one of the rescuers perished but on balance this event had a very happy ending compared to what it could have been

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2018, 2:45 PM

Thank you 74TIGER for pointing that out. With all the great news, that’s kinda gotten overlooked.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

troof

Jul 10, 2018, 3:00 PM

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 10, 2018, 3:50 PM

Well said! While we may all have our differences when it comes to sports we all have a common ideal when it comes to things like this. When tragedy hits we all come together as one. People of different color, religion, countries, and ethnic backgrounds are all put aside for the better good. We have seen it in school and church shootings, 911, Boston Marathon, lost children, and today this. You see, we all have more in common then you think.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And condolences to the diver's family who died

Jul 10, 2018, 3:52 PM

trying to save them.

Re: And condolences to the diver's family who died

Jul 10, 2018, 3:58 PM

trying to save them.

Definitely cannot forget him. He gave the greatest sacrifice of all for those kids. There will be a special place in heaven for him.

Jul 10, 2018, 4:06 PM

The vast majority of the population of this world are compassionate people. That compassion transcends all of the differences mankind establishes. I witnessed first hand compassion on both sides during WW2 and the Korean War, although hostilities severely limited the ability to perform acts of compassion.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,748
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic