Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Season Ticket Seat/Parking Allocations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Season Ticket Seat/Parking Allocations

Jul 9, 2019, 10:20 PM

Last year parking and seat locations were released on July 16, so about a week from now. Anyone have any indication that the info for the upcoming season will be coming soon as well?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Season Ticket Seat/Parking Allocations

Jul 9, 2019, 10:38 PM

They are selling single game tickets now. So they must have all the assignments made. Lord knows why they haven’t let us know yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 10, 2019, 9:47 AM

I called the IPTAY office on Monday. Was told they’d have the assignments in 2 weeks. FWIW

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2019, 8:59 AM

The email I received this morning stated that beginning Mon July 15 donors will be able to log in and view ticket and parking assignments. One thing I found interesting in the email is that nearly 13,000 IPTAY donors purchased tickets and received parking. Last year there were over 17,000 donors. Not sure how many of those ended up buying tickets and parking last year but it seems like there was a big drop in donors.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you should have received this e-mail

Jul 11, 2019, 9:03 AM

"Beginning Mon., July 15, you will be able to log in to your account to view both your ticket and parking assignments for the 2019 season. Cooler weather, tailgating, spending time with your Clemson Family and more are just a few of the things that make Saturdays in the fall at Clemson so special. We’re less than two months from kicking off the ACC Network for our first home game on Thurs., Aug. 29 at 8 p.m. against Georgia Tech. "

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you should have received this e-mail

Jul 11, 2019, 10:23 AM

Will our troubles ever cease? Beginning on Monday, July 15, 2019, we should begin to see many interesting and important threads complaining about our seat and parking assignments. Maybe our complaining about these topics will get our minds off of women's soccer and Paul Finebaum for a few days.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Official IPTAY announcement with some interesting details

Jul 11, 2019, 10:40 AM

https://clemsontigers.com/2019-iptay-football-parking-assignments-set-for-release-july-15/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2019, 1:27 PM

Must be very stressful for the IPTAY admin to release so much bad news about the parking situation. Hope the Anderson Mall works out for those unfortunate to be assigned there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic