Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saying..we should place the tiger PAW on any thing not movin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,474

Saying..we should place the tiger PAW on any thing not movin

Feb 16, 2014, 11:34 PM

and anywhere in the USA or across the globe. Back in 1988 & 89 my Clemson Son & I stuck PAWs on rental car rear window, in Alcatraz cells, on airplane tables & rest rooms, on front of UCLA book store check-out counter, on 2 rental car windows, at rest room & seat at Rose Bowl game, on seat at Rose Bowl parade, in desk drawer at hotel, with guard at Hearst Mansion, at Pepperdine Univ on door, at Spruce Goose Airplane on display, at Queen Mary on ramp rail (and WITH ACTOR & former LB ? while making movie with wife Susan Black on the Queen Mary), at Hollywood Hotel on dining table, on Rodeo Drive in several stores, gave to Super Bowl player while flying from Charlotte to Dallas, on Golden Gate bridge support beam, at Robert Mondavi winery, on Cesar's Place slot machine, at Comedy Zone in LA, at Paramount theatre on seat arm rest, etc.

And, while in France did the same thing on bullet train to Lyon, on rental car rear window with CLEMSON, in hotel room, at several restaurants, at Castles, Inns, phone booths, taxi, train station, etc.

So, what have you done lately to spread CLEMSON & the PAW to the World?! LOL.

Oh..GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I once put a Coot sticker

Feb 16, 2014, 11:45 PM

In a burn barrel. Not sure I treated that fire fairly ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I've left many a Tiger Paw around

Feb 16, 2014, 11:46 PM

Just check under your mattress
Signed,
Hartins

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

............or check your underwear.....

Feb 17, 2014, 5:44 AM

signed,

TigerBry83
TigerNet's self-appointed underwear prober! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When visiting Germany

Feb 16, 2014, 11:58 PM

I left one at the Reichstag. My friend also gave his tiger rag to our tour guide named Herman. We kept calling him Herman the German.....he didn't like it very much lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When visiting Germany

Feb 17, 2014, 1:02 AM

Left little paws & tiger - paw bearing wannabees all over the place! ;)

Interesting about the bullet train ride in France....I have

Feb 17, 2014, 6:06 AM

close friends, who are French, and during visits back and forth, I have given them Clemson articles...caps, tees, stickers, etc., which they like to wear.

During my last visit I rode the train (called TGV) to Lyon and back to Paris and had on a CU cap, and I was surprised when a French couple told me they had just been in the States, visiting friends in SC in the upstate. Their friends had taken them to see CU, including DV.

I took my friends to a CU football game once, and they couldn't believe I wanted to leave Columbia at 7:30 a.m. for an afternoon game...until they realized it was due to the tailgating, which they loved! Their only comments during the game involved the amount of time between plays, but they were generally impressed with the pageantry...and they did wear the Orange! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHy does it have to NOT be moving. I put 7 of them on the

Feb 17, 2014, 8:04 AM

backs of NC State fans one year up in Raleigh. They did not seem to mind......

Re: Saying..we should place the tiger PAW on any thing not movin

Feb 17, 2014, 8:10 AM

How's the old saying go? "Fools names like fools faces, always seen in public places." You do realize that what you're doing is vandalism.

How's the old saying go? "Stupid is as

Feb 17, 2014, 8:32 AM

coots are extra stupid when they're on the message board of their rival."

Guess what...LBB doesn't give a crap about your vandalism claims and neither do I.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Beetle's twin sister?***

Feb 17, 2014, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Saying..we should place the tiger PAW on any thing not movin ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,474
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic