Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR vs. UGA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

SCAR vs. UGA

Sep 5, 2018, 9:14 AM

Personally, I do not feel any SCAR player could start at any position for Clemson. Does anyone feel any SCAR player could start for UGA? If so, at which position?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR vs. UGA

Sep 5, 2018, 9:16 AM

I've heard Scar has some decent water boys. Can throw a water bottle from the stands all the way down to the field.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Sep 5, 2018, 9:16 AM

$CU has two, maybe three, players who would have any realistic chance of making the two deep at either Clemson or Georgia.

Jake Bentley is not one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 5, 2018, 9:18 AM

Deebo would see the field for both Uga and Cu.

Sep 5, 2018, 9:23 AM

As would Bryan Edwards. I’m not as well versed with UGA though for the other positions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Sep 5, 2018, 9:39 AM

If Clemson wanted Bryan Edwards, we would have him on our sideline. The bottom line is that their were better receivers that committed to us and he didn't have a spot. Same can be said for Ortre Smith. Deebo would share PT with Amari Rodgers at best.

You hear all the time about Clemson being WRU. You know what I hear nationally about SCAR's wide receivers?............nothing

Sep 5, 2018, 9:56 AM

I said it yesterday.

No doubt your staff has been amazing at evaluating WRs the past decade. However, Edwards was definitely a missed evaluation. It happens. No one is perfect.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

no way hosay

Sep 5, 2018, 11:02 AM

you based that off the wrs that clemson took instead of edwards and the playing time each gets.

powell, overton, and thompson have small amounts of playing time and stats because of higgins, mcloud, cain, rodgers, scott, humpries...NOT because of skill.

Edwards and Debo would be in the same boat. Debo may have competed with mcloud and rogers as a kick returner but I couldn't say who would win that spot.

no frickin way edwards or deebo would take a spot from cain or higgins...or even Ross. renfrow is too reliable.

edwards and deebo would compete with Thompson, powell, and overton for playing time.

Edwards and deebo will get stats simple because there isn't any1 else at scar .

Clemson doesn't have a 2000 yard receiver or a goto guy to pad stats and get espn helmet stickers .
Clemson has 8 to win championships.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: no way hosay

Sep 5, 2018, 11:29 AM

Deebo, Edwards and the Smiths are all very talented receivers. Edwards will be playing at the next level. Clemson has a great crop of WR's. That said, Deebo and Edwards would have seen PT at CU last year.

so did Jack and Will Sweeney. .***

Sep 5, 2018, 1:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 5, 2018, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: SCAR vs. UGA ]

Edwards is not impressive in my opinion. As your go to receiver last year he did pretty average against minimal competition, one game over 100 yards and that was LA Tech. At his size he should've dominated Vandy, Mizzu, Tenn, Arkansas etc. Compare to who we had as our #1 at the time he was being recruited MW7. 2 1,000+ years and the final being an almost 1,400 yard season and had Cain backing him up no I don't think we missed on him, he just wasn't needed.

Sep 5, 2018, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: SCAR vs. UGA ]

No, Edwards would not see the field at Clemson. You dumbs$$es forget he wanted to come to Clemson as a WR but wasn't goid enough. He wouldn't start over Rodgers or Higgins, so please give it a rest.

Sep 5, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: SCAR vs. UGA ]

No. We wanted Edwards at safety. He wasn't a take at WR. Nice try, though, coot.

Screw Calford.

best 5 head, craziest eyed coach, best bottle throwing fans-

Sep 5, 2018, 11:00 AM

SC does have some advantages I am sure I am missing some

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Isn't this a Clemson board?

Sep 5, 2018, 11:11 AM

<<<<<
2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

uga could prolly find a position for javon charleston***

Sep 5, 2018, 11:48 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic