Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR Spring Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,294

SCAR Spring Game

Apr 2, 2017, 9:58 AM

I am amazed their fans think their offense improved. Their defense was flat out pitiful. I am wondering if they're really that bad or Muschump told them to play poorly to make the offense look good. Unless miracles happen over the summer they will have a sad year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR Spring Game

Apr 2, 2017, 9:59 AM

And it couldn't happen to a better fan base.
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will the hoops success get Boom another pass

Apr 2, 2017, 10:03 AM

Or make his seat start to get warm?

I say let expectations get as high as possible in all sports for those dumb Coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will the hoops success get Boom another pass

Apr 2, 2017, 11:38 AM

Even they should have known better than to hire him. Desperate fans go to desperate measures, sometimes. They seem almost to be suicidal maniacs who also are stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2017, 12:35 PM

They forgot Muschump was a defensive genius. Now he's an offensive mastermind. Them coots just roll with a positive outlook don't they?

Apr 2, 2017, 2:53 PM

The rules of the spring game definitely favor the offense. I saw at least two "Sacks" but the player pulled up so not to dent the Bentley, and he completed a pass. While he did complete some nice long throws, it looked more like situational practice than real time game speed. Most of us know the kid can complete some nice passes..just like my nephew does in the front yard to his brother, aged 5 & 3. Difference is, I think my nephew is thicker. They rave that Bentley is this big solid kid. At their ladies clinic a family friend took a pic with him (ugh) anyway, she's about 5'5" and probably 125. He looked larger, but not a LOT larger... yeah.. he's getting crushed this year I think.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2017, 3:29 PM

I was amazed that the commenters were so impressed with the "offensive line opening up running lanes." What I saw was a defense that leaked like a sieve. I think I could break through that line and I'm a 45 year old woman. ;)

Apr 2, 2017, 3:32 PM

You know, I may be mixing up games. LOL I rewatched the Clemson - South Carolina 2016 game last night and their defensive line was so terrible. I may be mixing up the two games.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,294
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic