Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for leftist liberals........or anybody
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 825

Question for leftist liberals........or anybody

May 30, 2020, 10:31 AM

Would you please enumerate the positive things Obama did for the African-American community during his 8 years of corrupt leadership.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for leftist liberals........or anybody

May 30, 2020, 10:37 AM

Easy peasy.....nothing

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 10:49 AM

He showed them they can become president. That was huge. More jobs were created for them than Trump did. That was actually for all Americans though. What more do you want the gov to do?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 12:20 PM

Pretty weak. That's it? Come on, surely you can come up with something substantive. How about poverty, food stamps, taking blacks for granted, black unemployment and so on. Obviously you're having trouble, which is what we all expected.

Try harder. We'll wait................

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 12:57 PM

More jobs were created for black people in Obama's last 3 years than Trump's first 3 years. What exactly are you searching for? Seems like you're searching. What exactly are you hoping a president will do? I will wait.

May 30, 2020, 3:59 PM

Which president created the lowest black (and Hispanic) unemployment in US history? Think hard now.....

May 30, 2020, 4:48 PM

It happened under Trump. Yep it kept going down. And? It would have happened with Obama too if the trend continued and he had another term. Kind of a meaningless stat. Kind of like how the DJIA will see record levels under the next president. Long story short, more jobs were created under Obama. Thats fact.

May 30, 2020, 10:38 PM

Just show me the proof. W/O it your statement is pure spin and fiction.

May 30, 2020, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Question for leftist liberals........or anybody ]

My point is that you're making up shyt...fake news. It's a free service for the people on this thread reading your crappola. So, again, what did Obama do for blacks that was significant? You do realize that poverty and food stamp usage for blacks was at record highs during his disastrous 8 years? Probably not, cherry picker.

May 30, 2020, 4:51 PM

People want food stamps. And? Repubs tightened up the food stamp availability. It was easier to get food stamps under Obama. The people liked getting some food covered. It was better for them. Its just expensive for the nation.

May 30, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Question for leftist liberals........or anybody ]

More jobs for blacks under Obama? Better fact-check yourself...fast!

Typical lefty--making up shyt.....esp. when you have no real answer for my question. Typical lefty deflection...keep it up. We love the comedy of off the wall lefty responses...

May 30, 2020, 12:58 PM

Thats fact. That goes for all Americans. More jobs were created in Obama's last 3 years for all Americans, including black people, than Trump's first 3 years.

May 30, 2020, 4:02 PM

There you go again................fake news. CNN would hire you in a flash.....LOL

May 30, 2020, 4:52 PM

Haha...youre entertaining. Ignorant, but you are every entertaining. I like your posts. Proves a point. Thank you.

May 30, 2020, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Question for leftist liberals........or anybody ]

Prove it....

May 30, 2020, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Question for leftist liberals........or anybody ]

More jobs for blacks under Obama? Seriously? Try harder. Strike three! LMAO at you desperation. Lovely to watch.

May 30, 2020, 1:01 PM

Its fact. You're just ignorant, like most Trumptards. Its actually common sense. There was a lot of wiggle room after W's 8 years. I think your confusing unemployment and job creation. There is a difference.

May 30, 2020, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Question for leftist liberals........or anybody ]

In January, 2012, under Obama, 354,000 jobs were created. The best month for TheRump has been 278,000 (78.5% of 354,000).

W Bush left Obama with the worst financial condition since the Great Depression. Yes, that's right, W started 2 wars (the Iraq war was based upon Cheney's lies) and gave a huge taxcut to the rich, crashing the economy. Plus, he was pushing house purchases for poor people, while the Bush admin failed to regulate bank loaning practices.

History actually shows that Clinton and Obama had much better economic progress than either Bush or TheRump.

So, you are wrong, again. What else is new?

May 30, 2020, 4:17 PM

So, again, what did Obama do for Black People, specifically? You keep avoiding my question, child.

BBBBBB....BUTTTT OBAMA!!!

May 30, 2020, 11:01 AM

The rallying cry for Trump-fellating retards who don't have another leg to stand on.

Hey genius, Obama's not the president.

Re: BBBBBB....BUTTTT OBAMA!!!

May 30, 2020, 12:22 PM

Of course. You seem a little sensitive there, eh? Struck a nerve? LOL

Don't blame you--I wouldn't want to talk about Obama's corruption and the fact that he did nothing for blacks, either.

Re: BBBBBB....BUTTTT OBAMA!!!

May 30, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to BBBBBB....BUTTTT OBAMA!!! ]

Retards? You voting for Biden? Not an option for many of us? So I’ll ask you same question I posed before. What else ya got beside Joe? Please stay focused. Not talking about Trump.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just a few

May 30, 2020, 12:44 PM

"Obama’s JumpStart Our Business Start-up (JOBS) Act resulted in a major shift in securities laws that meant the emancipation of capital for minority and women-owned businesses, who traditionally have struggled with gaining access to capital through traditional means. More minorities and lower net worth individuals were able to get in on investments that can drive more wealth generation to their communities."-blackenterprise.com.

In February 2014, the president introduced My Brother’s Keeper, to specifically focus on improving the lives of young African American males. The initiative is encouraging nonprofits to raise $200 million in five years for programs focused on young men of color. Though My Brother’s Keeper is not a federally-funded government program, no such effort has existed before under any American president.

President Obama signed the Fair Sentencing Act in 2010. This narrowed the penalty between crack and powder cocaine from 1:10 to 1:18. In 2014, President Obama established a task force on policing and in 2015, he rolled back the use of certain military equipment by local police—a Black Lives Matter related demand. During the Obama presidency, the Department of Justice has investigated several police departments, including Ferguson, Cleveland, and Philadelphia, under former Attorney General Eric Holder and current Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Under his watch the FHA reduced its annual mortgage insurance premiums by half a percentage point. For the typical homebuyer, this reduction translates into a $900 reduction in their annual mortgage payment. Existing homeowners who refinance into an FHA mortgage will see similar reductions to their mortgage payments as well. Following the reduction in 2015, the number of African American borrowers (new purchase or refinance) with an FHA loan increased by nearly 50%.

in July 2015, President Obama announced ConnectHome , which is a new initiative with 27 communities, one tribal nation, the private-sector, and federal government to expand high-speed broadband to more families across the country.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 4:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeaWDCEvgZM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is the "African American community" located?***

May 30, 2020, 4:05 PM

Re: Where is the "African American community" located?***

May 30, 2020, 4:19 PM

Seriously, you have to ask? Ask a friend over 10 years old. GEEESSSHHH.

May 31, 2020, 12:41 AM

For one, made real healthcare available. Stop watching Hannity my friend, that's all propaganda to distract away from the soulless President slithering around the oval office.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 825
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic