Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Proof humans are just a species...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Proof humans are just a species...

Mar 8, 2019, 5:52 AM

Sad so many can't rise to the level of basic decency. In return, suffice to say I have no sense of mercy for any of the adults, if that's what they should be called. Children brought into the world to meet such a life...and ending...it makes you question...a lot.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/walmart-santa-children-found-buried-220658034.html
http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/people_218/c1dd1750ad679d69934709b7401bee4b">

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Proof humans are just a species...

Mar 8, 2019, 6:56 AM

That’s awful! However I would respectfully disagree with you about humans just being another species. I think it proves we’re made in the image of God because you and I know this is wrong. If we were just another species we would shrug it off and say survival of the fittest.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2019, 7:08 AM

Spot on

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its the size and capability of our brains that allows us

Mar 8, 2019, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Proof humans are just a species... ]

to distinguish right from wrong. Right and wrong are not exclusive to religion or belief in a deity. Plenty of "wrong" things have been done in the name of god. In fact, pretty much the entire Old Testament is misaligned with the modern definition of "right."

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2019, 7:16 AM

I will never understand people like this. Put the children up for adoption if you don’t want them. These animals do not deserve to see another day outside of prison.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't post to trample on others' feelings

Mar 8, 2019, 7:37 AM

But, as I also said, it makes you question...many things. It's within all of us to press forward with whatever 'Faith' we have and nurture it to the best of our abilities. One can try to draw support and understanding from others' thoughts, but at day's end, 'Faith' begins with self...and no one else.

I'm sorry, but I simply can't accept stories like this at face value. We're not all the same, for if we were, well...the consequences would be one way or the other. Try to find the rationale, answer, whatever for yourselves, the same as I do. I'm not sure there's a right or wrong answer, other than ignoring or, 'oh, well'. It's those 'answers' that are why this story...and others of similar nature, have happened...and will continue.

Peace...out.

Re: I didn't post to trample on others' feelings

Mar 8, 2019, 7:46 AM

When I typed “I will never understand people like this” I was talking about the parents and people living in the trailer. I hope you don’t think I was talking about you. It’s horrible that the children are gone but there pain and suffering is over. I’m sure the people who are going to jail will be in for some pain and suffering once other prisoners find out they killed there own children. I have always heard the people who go to jail for something child related get it the worst.

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't post to trample on others' feelings

Mar 8, 2019, 7:47 AM [ in reply to I didn't post to trample on others' feelings ]

Salty I didn’t take it at all as trampling my feelings. I believe there is an absolute Objective Truth. Nothing subjective about it. And the “faith” I believe you’re speaking of isn’t an inner feeling. I base my faith in what happened in history, by eye witnesses of Jesus, who touched Him, talked etc. My being a Christian is based on many hours of investigating if this was true or not. My conclusion is it’s all true. And if true, then what Jesus said is an objective truth. That’s why I RESPECTFULLY disagree with us being just a species. I respect your opinion and will bow out now. You and I know this can turn into a true peeing contest in a hurry. Take care!

My 'trample' comment was a preemptive strike

Mar 8, 2019, 7:56 AM

I used 'faith' as the foundation of my comments...and steered well clear of religion. It's not in me to question how others go about 'understanding' why these things occur...it's an individual exercise, if you will. As mentioned, drawing from others to help understand is fine...and that's a personal choice. It is not a route that works for me. It's simply not in me to accept 'loving and kindness and forgiveness' in the same instance when the opposite is happening to the innocent. There's something else at work here...and I'm pretty sure I'll exit this coil without ever knowing. Perhaps the answer awaits for that time, whenever that may be.

We're a more connected world than ever before...and a far less feeling and caring world, as well.

Really?

Mar 8, 2019, 7:33 AM

What other species has a Santa Claus that molests and buries it young?

Re: Really?

Mar 8, 2019, 7:53 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Id say that’s proof that humans are not just a species

Mar 8, 2019, 7:49 AM

No animal species that I’m aware of tortures/molests its young. Yes some are known to kill them but this degree of torture doesn’t exist in the non human animal world to my knowledge. Only humans in deepest depravity do this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2019, 8:45 AM

I hope there's an especially excruciating place in hell for these monsters.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic