Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Post game vent...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,392

Post game vent...

Jun 2, 2012, 8:30 PM

1. Watching strikes "float" by, right down broadway EVERY SINGLE AT BAT will not win you many games.

2. 3-0 counts in extra innings = SWING AWAY

3. The opposition is trying to bunt and give you an out...THROW A FREAKIN STRIKE...walking a batter that is trying to bunt is embarrassing. (only issue with the pitching tonight and it only happened once, but if I'm not mistaken that led to the game tying run)

4. Tanner took us to school on that bunt where they got the lead runner at 3rd...that is all

5. I can say with pretty safe certainty that the umpires had an impact on the game...early and often.

6. I'm not a get rid of Jack guy as yet, but the team takes on the demeanor of their coach. He appeared to be like a child the first time they see a mascot in person. Absolutely terrified. When they got runners at the corners in the 12th Kieboom is looking for the sign, and they are over there going nuts and he never got the signal.

I'm disgusted, and pretty pissed that I lost almost 4 hours of my life to watch us choke, again, in a tight important game. Everyone who is going to say, "well then don't watch them anymore," or down vote my Tiger Pulse, don't worry, I don't intend to. There are fish to be caught tomorrow afternoon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Post game vent...

Jun 2, 2012, 8:33 PM

I feel your pain. I honestly do. But you really should watch us beat CCU tomorrow. We can get a rematch.

Re: Post game vent...I just have to say

Jun 2, 2012, 8:36 PM

I have no respect for a team that uses teal as a school color. there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Post game vent...

Jun 2, 2012, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Post game vent... ]

I say I'm going fishing, and as of now I am, but if I know I can watch our guys, I can't help but watch them. Even though they are going to send me in to cardiac arrest at 26.

TU From Me...

Jun 2, 2012, 8:38 PM

I'm so sick of this shiiiiiiiiittttt.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i must have watched a different game than you.

Jun 2, 2012, 8:38 PM

We won the game 4 to 3 in 9 innings. I hear there was some problem with the record book and we will have play 3 more times. But a nice win for the tigers to finally beat Carolina . Especially on their home field as a national seed.

Go Tigers!!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Re: i must have watched a different game than you.

Jun 2, 2012, 8:39 PM

WHAT? LOL

score

Jun 2, 2012, 8:39 PM [ in reply to i must have watched a different game than you. ]

5 to 4 CU. my bad

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Re: score

Jun 2, 2012, 8:41 PM

Man, I want what you are smoking.

Re: score

Jun 2, 2012, 8:42 PM

No kidding...I saw someone post on here earlier that they were getting drunk either way...wonder who it was...LOL

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,392
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic