Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Gamecocks....

Sep 18, 2017, 3:47 AM

Your University just had a horrible weekend...your torches did not work, your team got beat by a basketball school, you had water problems from what I read. Your main star got injured, an opposing teams fan was actually shot nearby, and your quarterback made the embarrassing flop. All of this happened in full view of recruits your University invited to the game. Make no mistake Coots...we are laughing at you, not with you. SCaR might be the best joke this year...put your money into the basketball program. With only 5 players per side, maybe you can field a competitive team, but I doubt that!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reality is a harsh mistress for a coot.***

Sep 18, 2017, 3:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Please be a responsible Tiger fan

Sep 18, 2017, 4:02 AM

and not call out a school's basketball team the year they make it to the final 4, especially with the state our basketball program is in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please be a responsible Tiger fan

Sep 18, 2017, 4:15 AM

Yes, I can see your point...but we normally just remain quiet during basketball season. We know we are horrible for an ACC basketball program, and will probably never compete with Duke and NC. Not going to happen, and we all know that!!!

62-60.***

Sep 18, 2017, 4:18 AM [ in reply to Please be a responsible Tiger fan ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yeah, I guess even their best basketball team can't beat us***

Sep 18, 2017, 4:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, I guess even their best basketball team can't beat us***

Sep 18, 2017, 5:36 AM

Their basketball team reached their limit last year, lost 3 starters and won't just reload. They will not be reaching the final four this year without Dozier, Notice and Thornwell. Won't happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please be a responsible Tiger fan - Qwen..

Sep 18, 2017, 6:51 AM [ in reply to Please be a responsible Tiger fan ]

Coot

I have decided I will no longer take sides when tnetters

Sep 18, 2017, 8:08 AM

squabble amongst ourselves...

...but if I did, I would back Owen on this.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Coot.***

Sep 18, 2017, 8:22 AM

Nah, Owens isn't a coot.***

Sep 18, 2017, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Please be a responsible Tiger fan - Qwen.. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Gamecocks....

Sep 18, 2017, 8:24 AM

Told a couple #### fans that they may wanna cool their jets on the football team but they get ahead of themselves rather easily

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic