Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pagano's comments
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Pagano's comments

Feb 17, 2017, 1:30 PM

Dear Clemson Family,
I want to thank you all for the support that you have given me and my family over the past 4 years here at Clemson. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of the Clemson Family and earn a degree from such great institution, especially during such a historic time for Clemson's football program. While Clemson is a long way from Hawaii, I have always felt at home here and will forever treasure my time at Clemson.
Because of this my decision to transfer was one of the hardest decisions I have had to make. I have nothing but the upmost respect and appreciation for Coach Swinney, Coach Venables, Coach Brooks and the other Clemson coaches. I would not have the opportunities in front of me without you. However, the thing that I will miss most is my Clemson teammates. You guys are all brothers and I will always remember the battles we endured.
No matter where football takes me next, I know that there is no where that will come close to playing in Death Valley. From the Tiger Walks to constant encouragement on campus and around town, thank you to the Clemson fans. You guys are the #1 fan base in the country.
I also want to thank my family. Some of you may not know that part of my family moved to SC from Hawaii to support me. Having your support as I begin the next chapter of my journey means the world to me and I appreciate all of the sacrifices you have made for me.
Lastly, none of this would be possible without God. He's blessed me beyond my wildest dreams and I owe all the success that I have had and will have to him.
Thank you all from the bottom of heart. Wherever life takes me next, I will continue to represent Clemson University well.
Mahalo,
Scott Pagano

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pagano's comments

Feb 17, 2017, 2:10 PM

We all wish you the best . Thank you for being not only a great student athlete , but also a great role model. You will Always be a part of this CLEMSON FAMILY.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2017, 2:11 PM

Still a quitter CmoneyTiger?

Feb 17, 2017, 2:54 PM

I feel like this needs a bump after seeing some of the stuff posted on here today.

Feb 17, 2017, 3:01 PM

> I feel like this needs a bump after seeing some of
> the stuff posted on here today.

I feel your pain....but I take comfort in the fact that Scott is smart enough to ignore idiots.

The first time the other team has a 3rd an 1 next year, I am

Feb 17, 2017, 10:06 PM

gonna miss him terribly! Good luck Partner!!!

This is the kind of young man..

Feb 18, 2017, 12:57 PM

that you would be proud to have in the family even if he wasn't a great football player. Good luck brother wherever you go!

Deer Scott,

Feb 18, 2017, 2:02 PM

You've served Clemson with all effort and honor. I wish you the best of everything.

Please do Clemson one last favor if there's room in your car for Brownell. Hookabraup

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic