Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
several write-ups of interest on CFN - link below
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,203

several write-ups of interest on CFN - link below

Jan 2, 2013, 5:58 PM

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1252772.html

Some are respectful, some are not. Be prepared.

Tally

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all seemed pretty pro-Clemson to me***

Jan 2, 2013, 6:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mostly respectful -***

Jan 2, 2013, 6:17 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I liked them all***

Jan 2, 2013, 6:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only one thing offended me.

Jan 2, 2013, 6:46 PM

They lessened the respect for Clemson by saying that Miles mismanaged the last few plays. That 7 yard pass on first down would make anyone want to throw the ball. They had to have a first down to make us use our timeouts. Even without timeouts we are still deadly when we go into hyperdrive. Would the 90 seconds one guy said we would have include all the LSU's players time on the ground?

You could tell they were all SEC homers. The are going through the denial period that all of us enter upon the loss of a something we love.

I call bullchit on every one of them for blaming miles because Clemson outclassed them on that one night. I also impeach them for not reconizing LSU's special teams which filled the highlight of their film review.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only one thing offended me.

Jan 3, 2013, 11:49 AM

Yeah, it was clear they were looking for ways to claim that LSU LOST the game more than we WON the game. No one was overtly rude or anything, but there were undertones of disrespect.

I left the Dome pretty convinced that Clemson WON that freaking game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for posting***

Jan 2, 2013, 7:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,203
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic