Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nearly every protest in this Country
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Nearly every protest in this Country

Jan 6, 2021, 6:09 PM

that is violent is by the Left. Weather Underground, Antifa, BLM. All fire bombing mouth breathing maniacs. And most of the time they are defending rapists, drug addicts and murderers.

It’s about time Republicans and the Right showed up and protested and made a stink.

I don’t want anyone getting hurt, but this is what the Left gets when they push too far and corruption hits the fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### you piece of ####.

Jan 6, 2021, 6:12 PM

There were over 9k arrests in relation to George Floyd protests, protests asking police to quit killing people, not attempted coups.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless your broken little heart.

Jan 6, 2021, 6:13 PM

Schadenfreude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FU

Jan 6, 2021, 6:24 PM

You support the terrorists then you are an effin’ traitor.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you know how embarrassing it's going to be...

Jan 6, 2021, 6:26 PM

When we remind you every time you post that you supported a mob storming our Capitol in an attempt to overthrow the government?

And the fact that you wish you had been there to help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Not really, it’s like, my opinion man***

Jan 6, 2021, 6:51 PM

Oh, and...

Jan 6, 2021, 6:35 PM

Remember how yesterday you were raging about 10 people protesting outside a Congressman's home, but now you're on here cheering this? Do you know how many people were put in danger today? Not just Congressmen and women, but other staff members with families?

Your imbecilic rage against protesting is simply partisan hackery. You do neither love nor respect this nation. Time for you to grow up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Oh, and...

Jan 6, 2021, 6:41 PM

Selective outrage over public safety, lol.

Re: Oh, and...

Jan 6, 2021, 6:52 PM

It ain't rocket science.

Intimidating 1 senator is not the same as intimidating 500 Congresspeople.

So now you have no right to complain anymore. Your “team”

Jan 6, 2021, 6:35 PM

is just as bad. I guess that’s a good thing, congrats! Today was great success!

Re: So now you have no right to complain anymore. Your “team”

Jan 6, 2021, 6:37 PM

Oh, he was whining and crying yesterday about a few protesters outside a Congressman's home. But what happened today was just fine in his eyes.

BUT. THEY. HAD. MEGAPHONES.***

Jan 6, 2021, 6:38 PM

Shut up, traitor.

Jan 6, 2021, 6:41 PM

You are an embarrassment to this board, this country, and the human race.

The left (ANTIFA, BLM, etc) unquestionably revels in

Jan 6, 2021, 7:34 PM

violence as some sort of privilege that is justified at every turn. Still, that in no way justifies the violence and bullshat we saw today. What happened in Washington D.C. today is a disgrace and intolerable on every level. And this lies squarely at the feet of Donald J. Trump.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I would agree, but when you push

Jan 6, 2021, 7:38 PM

dont expect to not get pushed back. I mean, its as simple as that.

The media and ruling class of leftist politicians has made a large swath of this Country feel alienated. Trumps actions and words has fueled the fire. I agree it is his fault, the girl that died is on his hands.

We cannot keep alienating and telling young white men, they are the devil and that they are the problem in America.

I agree, but what happened today is still

Jan 6, 2021, 8:04 PM

inexcuseable and intolerable. The "white men are the problem with America" narrative is a dangerous one and will have consequenses, but storming the capital building is not the answer and cannot be justified or accepted on any level.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Most terrorists are pushing back. And you support this.

Jan 6, 2021, 8:56 PM [ in reply to I would agree, but when you push ]

These stupid people today were pushing back because their Cheeto didn’t win. Talk about first world problems.

Re: Nearly every protest in this Country

Jan 6, 2021, 8:41 PM

manac,

You might want to read this

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236

You're stupid. Also shut up.***

Jan 6, 2021, 8:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

The strange thing is that the left protest the establishment

Jan 6, 2021, 9:30 PM

and thinks the right is the problem and now you're telling me the right is blaming the left? No, the right is blaming the establishment.

If anyone here on the right is blaming the left for the problems in America they are fooled. The left doesn't do anything, the established swamp rats in congress are our problem. When the two side lay their differences buy the way regarding who has sex with whom and what pronoun people prefer and build a coalition which has the power to demand term limits this nation can return to end fighting and make it meaningful, perhaps productive. They are playing Americans against one another.

At one time our senators and reps only met for a couple months each year, state governments handled most of the interior issues and the president didn't sign executive orders 24/7. Don't get me wrong, I love saying nasty things about AOC or McConnell but he'd be long gone and she'd be right behind him in a couple more years.

Could we do any worse than we're doing now?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The strange thing is that the left protest the establishment

Jan 6, 2021, 9:34 PM

The are a handful of us that blame the entire fugging system and not each other, although that can be fun too. People in power will do whatever it takes to stay in power, even if that involves turning us against each other. You are a biblical guy, this is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Isiah 3:5

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic