Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Team vs. Individual / 2012 DB & WR Situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 682

Team vs. Individual / 2012 DB & WR Situation

Nov 25, 2012, 1:58 AM

This year's team was stacked at WR. Dabo was a WR and is a great recruiter. Coincidence the team is loaded at WR? No. It clearly is not.

Where am I going with this? Nuk, Humphries and possibly Charone Peake have been, could be, should be hellacious upgrades to what we had at DB this year. I can't take away from Nuk's season. He busted his tail. And stepped up in Sammy's absence.

BUT the TEAM would have been greatly improved with Nuk, Humphries & Charone at DB and with Sammy, Martavis & Brown at WR. Would it have been a tough sale to these young men? Yes. Would the team have been greatly improved? I believe yes. I understand Nuk was one he11uva DB in H.S.

Incredible exhibit of Sunday morning Quarterbacking on my part? Yes. But just crazy enough at almost 2:00 in the morning to make sense. Did Dabo protect "his guys" at WR from having to play Defense and hit and be hit? We really needed some DB help this year, and we had some unbelievable speed, hands and talent on the bench 95% of this year that may have stepped up on Defense for one year if asked. Shatley migrated from DL to OL and seemed to work to betterment of team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hell..play em both ways***

Nov 25, 2012, 2:00 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

makes sense to me***

Nov 25, 2012, 2:01 AM

Nuk has been our best receiver this year.

Nov 25, 2012, 2:11 AM

But could we have used some WRs over on the DB side? Probably so, yes. Heck Watkins has been non-existent in the offense, maybe he should play D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely Nuk has been our best WR.

Nov 25, 2012, 10:12 AM

He should make some AA teams.

Still WR position was stacked 2-3 deep. With Tajh putting the ball on the spot against weak ACC competition, all our best were not needed at position. Major help was needed at DB.

Re: Nuk.......didnt want anymore of So Car last night thoug

Nov 25, 2012, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Nuk has been our best receiver this year. ]

nm

Re: Team vs. Individual / 2012 DB & WR Situation

Nov 25, 2012, 10:20 AM

so you want to take one of the top 5 wr's in the country and make him a db his senior year. I'm sure nuk would jump at the opportunity to destroy his nfl dream?

perhaps we could just find a way to coach better on d

Replies: 6
| visibility 682
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic