Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Now is the time to push for equal justice and no longer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 360

"Now is the time to push for equal justice and no longer

Jun 13, 2020, 10:15 PM

tolerate police brutality or racism of any kind in this country." Coach Dabo Swinney, 06/13/2020

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:

Jun 13, 2020, 11:01 PM

Correct, we need equal justice. Others that lied under oath...McCabe, comey, rosenstein, Clinton, the other Clinton, page, strozyk, rice, etc.....etc.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:

Jun 13, 2020, 11:29 PM

Hey, let me ask you something. If all those people broke the law, why aren't they being prosecuted?

Who is Barr protecting? Hillary?

Or is it that you were fed a line of #### that isn't true. If any of them had broken the law, they'd be prosecuted.

The point was never about truth, the point was to create the "appearance of criminal activity" not real crimes. And it worked. You still think Hillary broke some laws. But yet she remains unprosecuted?

How is that possible?

Why is it that no Trump supporter I asked can answer that question?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:

Jun 14, 2020, 12:04 AM

She wasn’t prosecuted because comey gave her a pass by calling her actions “careless” when “Negligent “ is the standard. Her lawyers are fighting a current DOJ request for a sworn deposition as we speak. So more to come. So there is your answer... If you need any more help “knowing stuff” let me know, since you are too lazy to find it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:

Jun 14, 2020, 2:29 AM

Of the 30,000 emails turned over by the State Department in 2014, 110 emails in 52 email chains were determined to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received, Comey said. But there wasn’t reason to believe that there was intentional misconduct. Comey added, however, that Clinton and her aides were “extremely careless.”

So yes, she broke the law. Regular people get prosecuted and go to jail for such carelessness. But, straight-shooter Saint Comey said: “Our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case”

TADA! No prosecution. Not because no crime was committed, but because of the (D) after the name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: "Now is the time to push for equal justice and no longer

Jun 14, 2020, 5:46 PM

1) Hey, let me ask you something. If all those people broke the law, why aren't they being prosecuted?
Ans: Barr/ Durham are doing a THOROUGH investigation and that takes time, esp. when Obama holdovers are obstructing him, and as you've maybe heard (not on the MSM), several criminal referrals/ indictments are about to be released . They've been referred to as a 'Democrat Shyt Storm'. Stay tuned, it will be very messy.

2) Who is Barr protecting? Hillary?
ans: Now that's funny, Felix...but shhhhtupid....

3) Or is it that you were fed a line of #### that isn't true. If any of them had broken the law, they'd be prosecuted.
ans: Wrong Felix...see above. It's coming, and it's bringing hell with it.

4) The point was never about truth, the point was to create the "appearance of criminal activity" not real crimes. And it worked. You still think Hillary broke some laws. But yet she remains unprosecuted?

ans: Are you even suggesting that HelLIARY did NOT break the law? Felix, you're watching to much CNN/ MSM and / or reading too many comic books!!
Good grief... Do you recall that the IG attorney of the FBI strongly recommended that Clinton be prosecuted for violating The Act? The issue was INTENT.
Comey, in an attempt to save Clinton's ###, said that there was no INTENT, on her part and therefore she didn't violate the act. He was wrong. The Act, since
1941 did NOT require intent!

How is that possible? See above.....

Why is it that no Trump supporter I asked can answer that question?

Hey Felix, Look up the Espionage Act and tell us IF HelLIARy violated it. Chief Joe 'Hanging mask' Biden say..."too much CNN, make man dumb". Your lack of accurate information is stunning...and you ask why your party is a dumpster fire....LOL

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 360
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic