Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notice how some media twist the facts. Mark May is the worst
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,790

Notice how some media twist the facts. Mark May is the worst

Nov 15, 2015, 10:08 PM

He's still claiming Bama has beaten two top ten teams. NO, dumb asss, they haven't beaten any top ten teams. Just because they were ranked too high when Bama beat them, doesn't count.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notice how some media twist the facts. Mark May is the worst

Nov 15, 2015, 11:44 PM

worst on Espin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2015, 11:49 PM

It's always been that way with ESPN. If you look on their scores pages and team schedules you'll see that they list teams at their rankings at the time the game was played. They show that #12 Clemson beat #6 Notre Dame, when in reality it is #1 beat #4. Good thing the CFP committee doesn't look at it that way. That was a huge problem with the BCS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm telling you guys,

Nov 15, 2015, 11:49 PM

Mark May drew the short straw. His job is to defended the SEC flagship, Alabama. He has written and memorized his rethoric as well as any stage actor.

Don't you see the smiles from the others when he delivers his rant?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm telling you guys,- he was a great player but always

Nov 16, 2015, 12:20 AM

comes across as a bitter angry old man.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mark May isn't worst. Right now, it's Joey Galloway.

Nov 16, 2015, 12:27 AM

College Football Final replaced Mark May with Joey Galloway. Although I hated how biased Mark May and Lou Holtz were, I still enjoyed the show and I could see updates about college football through the show.

Now, the show is okay. There weren't a lot of updates and highlights in the first few episodes of the show this year, but it's getting better.

But, geez, I have to listen to his views and analysis that are like the worst among those on ESPN. Plus, he has kept insisting putting Ohio State as #1 team in the nation, even though his cohost kept telling him Ohio State hasn't played anybody or any ranked team.

Why do I still watch this show? It's easy for me to update the college football news while I'm working out.

I'll take Galloway. Doesn't have that know it all arrogance

Nov 16, 2015, 9:28 AM

of May

Who is Mark May anyway! He is filler.

Nov 16, 2015, 6:29 AM

nm

Nov 16, 2015, 7:42 AM

When Lou was on there with Mark, I considered this as a setup by ESPN to present BOTH sides to everything. Basically, everything Lou said was disputed by Mark, and vice-versa. They just scripted this crap for the entertainment of it. I never pay attention to those nutcases, as they probably agreed more than disagree when not on the set.

That was definitely the case with those 2. So obvious after

Nov 16, 2015, 9:29 AM

a while. Very scripted.

might be careful here, doesn't clemson count the OSU & LSU

Nov 16, 2015, 9:37 AM

wins as top 10 wins and likely UGA as well?

Is Dabo 7-3 vs Top 10 opponents[since X date] without doing so?

Agree with that. A win vs a Top Ten ranked team...

Nov 16, 2015, 8:50 PM

...at the time of the win counts. And I think it's fair to call it a "Top Ten win" as a historical fact.

However, how those Top Ten teams you beat performed afterward should matter to your future ranking and SOS for the balance of the season. That's the key difference some of these pundits are not taking into account.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Merry May is just spouting what he was told to spout

Nov 16, 2015, 8:52 PM

you can tell even he doesn't take himself seriously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Merry May is just spouting what he was told to spout

Nov 16, 2015, 9:05 PM

Why don't you guys do what I do, that is not to watch that bunch of morons. Only time I turn that station on is when the Tigers are playing or possibly another team I may want to see. I don't waste electricity on them. They aren't worth it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,790
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic