Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone who watched the game on TV...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,223

Someone who watched the game on TV...

Dec 7, 2015, 10:09 AM

what was going on with all of our false start penalties by WRs? Were they just flinching or trying to get a running start too soon?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Not sure but it was frustrating. They cut to CDS after one

Dec 7, 2015, 10:12 AM

of them and he was screaming WATCH THE BALL !!!!

They showed a replay of one and it was a flinch ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I think there were 3 false starts on receivers right?

Dec 7, 2015, 10:16 AM

2 of them were on Cain? Then 2 false starts on punts by my count.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It look to me like he was rocking back just before the

Dec 7, 2015, 10:52 AM

snap!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

The flinch they showed was Cain. & I remember 3 on WR's

Dec 7, 2015, 10:52 AM [ in reply to I think there were 3 false starts on receivers right? ]

& I think one was on 3rd & short and we didn't make the first after the penalty was stepped off . . . might have been the low throw to Artavis that he couldn't quite get the handle on.

Killed the drive . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Not sure but it was frustrating. They cut to CDS after one

Dec 7, 2015, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Not sure but it was frustrating. They cut to CDS after one ]

Cain has probably had about 7 of those this year, it had been a while since the last one though.

Just a freshman that doesn't have much experience playing WR since he is a converted QB. He'll grow out of it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone who watched the game on TV...

Dec 7, 2015, 10:55 AM

Deon Cain being overly anxious. I think he knew he was getting the ball. And flinched both times.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2015, 10:55 AM

Another one was on Gallman on the other side. Then Swinney took him out the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2015, 12:29 PM

Clemson changed up their "snap" count on Saturday night. All year long it has been Deshaun clapping his hands. Saturday it was a leg lift. The receivers were seeing the leg lift and anticipating Guillermo's snap, in my opinion. However, after the play where Guillermo snapped the ball before Deshaun wanted it, Guillermo started to delay his snap a half a beat almost like he was unsure if Deshaun wanted it or not. They got that cleaned up at halftime it seemed.

The latter.***

Dec 7, 2015, 12:34 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,223
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic