Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New streaming option for game this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,487

New streaming option for game this weekend

Aug 30, 2018, 10:04 PM

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/playstation-vue-just-added-espn-college-extra-playstation-emerging-filmmakers/amp/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New streaming option for game this weekend

Aug 30, 2018, 10:05 PM

Yeah, I'm really relying on that here in Denver since I don't have myNetwork or whatever the #### it's called. I really hope they don't black out the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is on local CBS here but I am worried about blackout as

Aug 30, 2018, 10:12 PM

well. Will have to record the CBS and the ESPN extra since I have that option now Playstation Vue. We will see if PS Vue makes it through the entire season!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is on local CBS here but I am worried about blackout as

Aug 30, 2018, 10:14 PM

I hope so! I know it's been hurting relative to the competition when it comes to subscribers, but I think it's an amazing service. I really hope they can kick up their subscriber numbers because I really enjoy this service. I've heard they may completely rebrand it because people are thrown off by "PlayStation Vue", thinking it's only for gamers/people who own PlayStations.

Re: It is on local CBS here but I am worried about blackout as

Aug 30, 2018, 10:38 PM

Yeah I've tried explaining it to people many times and they can't wrap their head around it lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2018, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: New streaming option for game this weekend ]

Game is on channel 20 in Denver. Also, you should be able to stream it also on the ESPN app since you are outside of the ACC home footprint.

Aug 30, 2018, 10:16 PM

Thanks man! The problem is I cut the cord, so I'm not sure I'll be able to get the local channels since I haven't hooked up a receiver. I'm really counting on that new ESPN Channel haha.

Aug 30, 2018, 10:46 PM

Folks...

Pay $39 for a Firestick and download the WatchESPN App..nearly 98% of the games will be on there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 30, 2018, 10:52 PM

Yes, but you need to have a service provider in order to watch the games....

Aug 30, 2018, 10:59 PM

Just punch in your internet provider...”if applicable of course”...or ask a friend for their Directv login info.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 30, 2018, 11:49 PM

Well, yea, for sure. But it's not like you can just buy a Fire Stick and get all that stuff for free

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,487
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic