Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Move-In Day: Final members of 2017 class move in, enroll in classes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

New Story: Move-In Day: Final members of 2017 class move in, enroll in classes

Jun 26, 2017, 11:35 AM

Move-In Day: Final members of 2017 class move in, enroll in classes

A few members of the 2017 class enrolled in January, but the class became complete on Sunday as A.J. Terrell, Amari Rodgers, Chase Brice, Jordan Williams, Justin Foster, LeAnthony Williams, Matt Bockhorst, Noah DeHond, Tee Higgins and walk-ons Will Brown and Will Swinney moved onto campus. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Move-In Day: Final members of 2017 class move in, enroll in classes

Jun 26, 2017, 11:50 AM

Man I look forward to seeing all these kids hit the field. Hope that all stay healthy, graduate and become big time components of championship teams in tiger town.:)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Move-In Day: Final members of 2017 class move in, enroll in classes

Jun 26, 2017, 12:52 PM

It's been many decades since I arrived at my college as a freshman and the day just a few years ago when we moved our daughter into her freshman dorm at Clemson, but I well remember the excitement.
I hope each of these young men has a wonderful time at Clemson. Wishing all blessings for them and success on and off the field.

Jun 26, 2017, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Move-In Day: Final members of 2017 class move in, enroll in classes ]

I can ID only 4 players for sure:
Rogers (#3)
Etienne (#9)
Swinney (#16)
Brice (#7)

Anybody know who belongs to 71, 20, 82 & 88?

Another mystery: The article lists 11 names, including Swinney & Brown, but the photo has 17 guys. Maybe the other six are additional walk-ons??

Go be legendary, boys!***

Jun 26, 2017, 11:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

With all members of this class qualifying for enrollment it

Jun 26, 2017, 11:58 AM

sure does make it tough to run up our recruiting numbers for better rankings. Oh, well.

Go Tigers! Go Class of 2017!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2017, 12:02 PM

:)

What # is Higgins?***

Jun 26, 2017, 12:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

In that picture he appears to be

Jun 26, 2017, 1:21 PM

number 71 in the front left

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Welcome men, now get to work *****************

Jun 26, 2017, 1:35 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this look like a future Natty Group?!

Jun 26, 2017, 2:03 PM

Hope so & Welcome TiGERS to a great future in life!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure Higgins is not #71

Jun 26, 2017, 3:11 PM [ in reply to In that picture he appears to be ]

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In that picture he appears to be

Jun 26, 2017, 3:15 PM [ in reply to In that picture he appears to be ]

Tee is not 71 can't see his number he is the guy on the back right corner behind the two guys.

You're wrong, he's definitely number 71***

Jun 26, 2017, 3:34 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What # is Higgins?***

Jun 26, 2017, 7:00 PM [ in reply to What # is Higgins?*** ]

Pretty sure Tee wears #5

Re: What # is Higgins?***

Jun 27, 2017, 12:38 AM [ in reply to What # is Higgins?*** ]

Pretty sure #5

Jun 26, 2017, 2:03 PM

Loving Amari already. Has done and said the right things since signing. Looking forward to watching him play!

Jun 26, 2017, 3:06 PM

I love their attitudes coming in! Also love to hear a offensive linemen ready to hit someone!! Thing he will be very good for us just like Amari and Tee!

Jun 26, 2017, 10:54 PM

I may have giggled a little to myself when Bockhorst admitted there might just be a difference between highschoolers and Big Dex.

Where is the Walk On List?

Jun 26, 2017, 3:25 PM

Like the Tnetter stated above. Are the Edwards Boys from B-Ham Vestiva in the Pic? Any info is good info. Thanks in advance for diggin'.

Jun 26, 2017, 3:41 PM

check out AJ Terrell and Tee Higgins in the back corner, Terrell looks like he is just as tall as Higgins! That's not good news for all the QB's who will be throwing his way.

It's going to be a really fast 3 years, but I am going to enjoy every second of Amari, Tee, AJ and all the other studs!

Thought the same thing about AJ's height. Dang!***

Jun 26, 2017, 8:09 PM

Jun 26, 2017, 4:52 PM

I can tell that #3 is Amari, 9 is Ettienne, 20 is leanthony williams, right behind Amari is Justin Foster, then Bockhurst, Jordan Williams, DeHond, and the last 3 are Brice, Terrell and Higgins

Jun 26, 2017, 6:01 PM

Great to see the Class of 2017 all present and accounted for. It is going to be a busy summer for all of them. Workout hard and practice even harder. It will be preseason camp before you know it. GO TIGERS!!!

I have a feeling...

Jun 26, 2017, 6:41 PM

Entienne is going be hard to keep off the field.

j/s

Re: I have a feeling...

Jun 27, 2017, 4:35 PM

I hope he is great but we kept Tavien off the field so pretty sure we will keep Entienne off. Feaster, Fuller, and Choice as well as Rencher. I think Etienne takes a RS.

Jun 27, 2017, 4:34 PM

Who is 88?? Also it looks like 17 guys in the picture?

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic