Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Heisman Trophy Diary: The weekend starts with Awards Show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,375

New Story: Heisman Trophy Diary: The weekend starts with Awards Show

Dec 11, 2015, 12:01 PM

Heisman Trophy Diary: The weekend starts with Awards Show

elcome to my Heisman Trophy diary. Whenever I write articles that put people on the scene, I get tons of positive feedback. With that in mind and with Clemson in the midst of an incredible season I thought it would be fun to do a diary while TigerNet is on the road. (Richard Ducree / ESPN Images) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Heisman Trophy Diary: The weekend starts with Awards Show

Dec 11, 2015, 12:07 PM

Thanks David. Great read!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

where did you eat in Seneca?

Dec 11, 2015, 12:56 PM

need details. Time Drive In I hope.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Thanks for sharing David!!

Dec 11, 2015, 9:14 PM

I hope you didn't hit an artery in your leg...lol Love the human part of this story, we all have those days even on our best assignments. That added to your computer getting a bath lets us all know your earning your keep. I hope you get a new Mac now.

I hope your trip to New York gets better. I'm sure Nikki will make sure you take her shopping, that should lighten your wallet. It won't cost you much checking another bag. I hope you can get a $50 Rolex with a orange backing. You could make the money she spends back by selling the Clemson edition Rolex.

This board will go wild if Deshaun wins the Heisman. The rival boards will lose the only football argument they have ever had. It's nice to see how bad it seemed when we lost 5 in a row and guys were calling or Dabo head. I'm glad most of us saw the character Dabo had and understood our foundation was solid. It's the best of times to be a Tiger right now!! This team way overachieved the expectations of most of the guys hear and if we would have depended on the media we would have lost most of our games. This team is special and anything else is bonus to us this year. We are the only ones believing we will it all and have a good shot to do it two years in a row.

I'm glad we are earning respect the hard way, the underdog role has always been an advantage to this team. The last time we were underdogs like this was in Miami. They had to get another coach. I have a feeling OU might be looking for a fix when we embarrass them. Maybe the media will remember the the last two times we played OU next year. When we win the National Championship we will know we earned it but every excuse in the book will be used by the media for OU and Bammer.

David do you notice the disrespect in the media or do you think they think we belong? I know we do and Dabo has said we must earn it and that we will! Go Tigers!!

Have fun in the big city gashed leg and all..lol Just kidding!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,375
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic