»
Topic: New Story: Boulware on first NFL game: At the end of the day it's just football
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 11, 2017 6:22 PM by: CUAllTheWay®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

New Story: Boulware on first NFL game: At the end of the day it's just football

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 7:14 AM

Boulware on first NFL game: At the end of the day it's just football

Ben Boulware didn't get on the field until late in Carolina's win over the Houston Texans Wednesday, but he still received a warm ovation from the fans still in attendance. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Boulware on first NFL game: At the end of the day it's just football

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 8:45 AM

Who knew Ben was a fan of Andy Griffith?

Re: New Story: Boulware on first NFL game: At the end of the day it's just football

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 9:07 AM

Any stats at all for Boulware?
Special teams, etc. Anything?

2020 white level member

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 9:29 AM

I love some Boulware, but I hope someone around him is advising that he needs to start updating his resume soon for the real world whether its coaching etc.

[3]
Posted: Aug 11, 2017 11:37 AM

He's been hearing your type of message all his life. Somehow, he tends to turn a deaf ear and overcome. It won't be for lack of effort, passion, drive, resiliency, learning, etc., etc., should he fall short. He'll pick himself up, dust himself off, and move on with the same drive and ambition that brought him to that point in life.

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 12:01 PM

awesome post. Boulware is a fighter and never quits. He's proven that time and time again.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 11, 2017 6:21 PM

I have been telling my friends and family that Ben reminds me of Keith Brooking, just an inch shorter and maybe a step slower. If Brooking could do what he did in the NFL, so can Ben.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 Season Tickets in Section:TDO Row:N Seat:2 and 4. These seats are on the 45 yard line right next t...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3200 people have read this post