»
Topic: New Story: ACC Football Kickoff: League riding high with defending national champs
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 12, 2017, 8:27 AM by: jesterman555
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

New Story: ACC Football Kickoff: League riding high with defending national champs

Posted: Jul 11, 2017, 4:01 PM

ACC Football Kickoff: League riding high with defending national champs

The annual rite of passage known as the ACC Football Kickoff is the unofficial start to the college football season, and it all gets started this week when the conference hosts its kickoff event in Charlotte on Thursday and Friday. Full Story »

Re: New Story: ACC Football Kickoff: League riding high with defending national champs

Posted: Jul 11, 2017, 4:16 PM

David. Good info but nt your best. Why suggest the Tigers favored 3 out of 4 of the last year's but say FSU favored 17 years since 1976? That's 42 years. So what? Ahhhh, relevance!? We've been underdogs so long it seems we belong. I guess we'll do it again, with the strong D and good and improving O. We'll be there each and every game. Love our chances.

military_donation.jpg

Re: New Story: ACC Football Kickoff: League riding high with defending national champs

Posted: Jul 12, 2017, 2:27 AM

Also, how can the noles had been picked since 76 when they joined in 92. Am I missing semantics here? I might be.

Swoffie needs to kiss our tail and discipline is Tarholes!

Posted: Jul 11, 2017, 6:14 PM

Time to eat crow!

*his

Posted: Jul 11, 2017, 6:15 PM

?????????

Dabo the only one bringing two BODYGAURDS

[1]
Posted: Jul 11, 2017, 6:42 PM

Thems sum big boyz

Posted: Jul 12, 2017, 8:27 AM

This article made me want to put on my ACC shirt and chant ACC ACC ACC.
Well..... No. Not really.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets north stands lower deck about the 30 yd line make offer

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1481 people have read this post