Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Idea
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Idea

Aug 26, 2014, 4:56 PM

Ok T-netters, i have a proposal, give me til Friday. I am going to make hype video for the UGA game and also make a highlight video for Clemson. If the majority of the people on here does not like them I will quit making videos and hang up the video making.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

link?***

Aug 26, 2014, 5:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: link?***

Aug 26, 2014, 5:01 PM

give you a link to what?

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

jeez....***

Aug 26, 2014, 5:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: jeez....***

Aug 26, 2014, 5:14 PM

Is this a sports video possibility thread or a heredity workshop ?
Lets see the Vid.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

it were a funi...

Aug 26, 2014, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: link?*** ]

sposed to B aniway.

Re: it were a funi...

Aug 26, 2014, 5:15 PM

Fallaw are you Tyler fallow from greenwood

Re: New Idea

Aug 26, 2014, 5:02 PM

brazzyb,are you tony braswell's son from greenwood?.....just wondering.

Aug 26, 2014, 5:05 PM

i was adopted, i dont know i have heard its possible. If he would be my bio i would never claim him, why do u ask

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Aug 26, 2014, 5:09 PM

cause you look alot like him and i know him well.....have worked with him alot...was just wondering.

Aug 26, 2014, 5:16 PM

i think i am my sister told me we are i believe. Does he even live in Greenwood still

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Well this thread got weird

Aug 26, 2014, 5:20 PM

er

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 26, 2014, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Re: New Idea ]

i dont know,i have not seen him in a while.my wife knows your sister and says you are.....you gotta be you look just like him......but any way keep the vids coming, me and my kids get a kick out of em.

Well this thread got weirder

Aug 26, 2014, 5:25 PM

er

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 26, 2014, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: New Idea ]

well thanks ty. how does your wife know my sister, yea well i dont talk about that stuff much...

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Aug 26, 2014, 5:48 PM

i'll ask her when she gets home...sorry for bringing up that situiation....didn't know you were adopted. but from one 1 die hard to another....lets get together and watch a game or 2....by the way he's a carolina fan.....GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2014, 5:50 PM

hey man that sounds good....send me a tmail with ur number and ill give you a call

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Wait.... Wut?

Aug 26, 2014, 6:26 PM

Nevermind.

Brazzy, here's my advice fwiw. You are obviously determined, persistent, and tenacious. All good qualities as long as you are focused on the right things. I can't quite figure out why you are dead-set on making videos. Might I suggest sales, or law if you have the grades and time. GWP will help you out here. I can get you his tmale address if you want.

Either way good luck man.
Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hype video - beat this one.

Aug 26, 2014, 5:16 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTasKZdvqrg

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic