Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NC State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,943

NC State

Oct 15, 2018, 9:32 PM

Curious as to what their game plan will be for the game. I believe on offense they’ll try to force the run to the left side mainly because they’re young on the right side of the line and you’re dealing with XT, Bryant, and Wilkins (not to say that the left side is slacking). They may also utilize the Elliott play book and insert a good bit of screens to help with the line pressure.

On defense I believe they will commit to the run early on based of some of Doeren’s Comments about ETN. They will probably put their CBs on islands and force Trevor to make the plays.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NC State

Oct 15, 2018, 9:37 PM

I think you're spot on and I think we'll have to play our best game of the year to best them . They are a dang good team, with an future NFL QB. Its going to be a dogfight! I can't wait for Saturday!!!!!

Re: NC State

Oct 15, 2018, 9:53 PM

We are peaking and Dave isn't ready for us, we are the best team in the country right now and we will cover the spread and play 80 guys. Tweet that on the sideline laptop.

It would be funny if the whole crowd had a laptop, I believe Dave would blow his top about parking attendants waving flags in the parking lots during their offensive possessions because Dave is possessed lol!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

They'll do what they do...

Oct 15, 2018, 10:03 PM

They know they can't run on us so they'll use the TE and RB's out of the backfield and they'll try to stretch the field with their WR's.

State will hit some chunk plays, so the Clemson secondary will need to be very disciplined.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They'll do what they do...

Oct 15, 2018, 10:44 PM

Agree. Finley is legit and he will get yards from time to time. Fortunately BV is excellent with bend don't break. I don't see an easy win, but I'd take one.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,943
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic