Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,313

Question

Jul 17, 2012, 9:32 PM

Will I be able to find bargain/face value tix for the GT game if I just show up? Is it too risky? I'm taking my five and three year old boys. Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question

Jul 17, 2012, 10:14 PM

Could be tough, you might be able to get a better judgement on ticket availability as the game day gets closer and you see how both teams are doing.

There's always Ball St. and Furman if you want the kids to see a game. Good Luck!

Re: My thoughts

Jul 17, 2012, 10:24 PM

I live in TX, so I can only make a game or two per year. Last year, I bought tix and parking for Auburn game, so I could give my 3 yr old son a great first experience at a Clemson game. I bought them online for $500 so I didn't have to waste precious time finding a "reasonable" scalper last minute. They were great seats, and I hear scalping was difficult for that game. Unfortunately, my kid got a horrible stomach bug the morning of the game so I had to watch on TV anyway. I still haven't totally forgiven him for it, but I guess that's what happens when kids are involved. Anyway, I'd recommend keeping your eyes on tnet and stubhub. If we start hot like last year, those tix may be tough to come by.

Oh!!! So sorry to hear that

Jul 17, 2012, 11:02 PM

You're right though... never know with the little ones. I took my oldest to the Wake game last year and he had a blast. I did look on stubhub and there are plenty on the top decks. I want my 3 year old to experience the same view like my oldest. This year I'll sit on the home side and maybe closer to The Hill. I thought about the Furman game , but going to a game that I know we're going to win is not as fun. Thanks for the input Y'all....GO TIGERS!!!!

Re: Oh!!! So sorry to hear that

Jul 17, 2012, 11:25 PM

There are those to that will not show up because of the time of the game, television and weather. Just some other variables to consider. BTW, none of those apply to my crew!

Re: My thoughts

Jul 18, 2012, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Re: My thoughts ]

sorry to hear bout that bud. but you will be taking your lil man soon. he will love it. GT would be a great game to go to. they always competitive to us in any sport.

when you do get to come out, have yourself a safe and fun trip out here and back home.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,313
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic