Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My thought about Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,904

My thought about Kelly Bryant

Sep 25, 2018, 7:43 AM

First off,, I’ve tried to remain quiet about this whole QB thing. Knowing how much Dabo loves all of his kids, I imagine how hard these type of personnel decisions hurt. He was given an opportunity to play as a walk-on by his coach, Gene Stallings. He remembers, I’m sure, how that helped him to become the man and coach he is today. I’m glad Dabo is the kind of person that cares so much, he toils over decisions that effects his players. It only makes it more difficult when, in his words, Kelly did nothing wrong but yet in some aspects of the game he competed with a very talented younger player. I don’t pretend to suggest Kelly wasn’t hurt by this decision but regardless he will still lead and mentor his team because that’s who is, a true competitor. Integrity and sportsmanship are 2 of the many qualities this team embodies, and yes Kelly Bryant exemplifies these well! He will stay, I believe and have many opportunities to shine but if fate has a different path laid out, he will persevere and thrive because that what Dabo and staff has modeled for the young men. “Bloom where your planted!” Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i know, it’s you’re not you. Oops!

Sep 25, 2018, 7:47 AM

Nm

Re: My thought about Kelly Bryant

Sep 25, 2018, 8:01 AM

You've now failed at remaining quiet , like 90% of the rest off us on this thing .
That's as good a post as any ... +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: My thought about Kelly Bryant

Jan 19, 2023, 6:02 PM

+ 1 Well said. Wish I could give you an additional +1 for using regardless, and not irregardless. lol

Actually, you expressed quite a few thughts there

Sep 25, 2018, 8:18 AM

...but nicely done. :)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is when Kelly's integrity will really shine

Sep 25, 2018, 9:13 AM

Here's what we know:

Everyone will want to ask him "how he felt" when he's made available to the media this weekend. That'll be tough, but he'll be mature and classy.

The TV cameras will find him on the sideline Saturday every chance they can get, particularly at the beginning of the game. He knows this, will be aware, and will be very deliberate about how he conducts himself.

He's a competitor. He wants to start and play as much as he can.

He's a team player. He wants to contribute as much as he can, however he can. Ideally, I'm he'll want to compete as a player, but if it means coaching and encouraging on the sidelines, he'll do it.

He understands he represents this team, not just himself. He'll be aware of the attention and will be deliberate about how he conducts himself and what he says.

He won't complain, gripe or blame.

I hate it for him, but it's all part of being a big kid. It's life. Like Dabo has said, do you best where you are and with what you have. That's the most any of us can do. I know KB will continue to do his best and with the best attitude possible. I, for one, and very thankful for the quarterback "questions" or "problems" we have this year!

Everybody STOP writing posts so much better than mine.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:46 AM

I want to be the best~!! But I'll settle for top 250. Seriously great post OP and there is no way to put it much better. I couldn't agree more. TY for that!

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everybody STOP writing posts so much better than mine.

Sep 25, 2018, 12:06 PM

its a tough world, get over it. Now we do need a competent backup, because you know the saying . .just one play away.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,904
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic