Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bountygate.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 325

Bountygate.

Sep 17, 2020, 7:54 PM

"WASHINGTON — Two months after top Pentagon officials vowed to get to the bottom of whether the Russian government bribed the Taliban to kill American service members, the commander of troops in the region says a detailed review of all available intelligence has not been able to corroborate the existence of such a program..."

https://news.yahoo.com/u-commander-intel-still-hasnt-145200775.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/xFWvGeH5qSYJlIF9G.8S8Q--~B/aD0xNjY0O3c9MjUwMDtzbT0xO2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/https://media.zenfs.com/en-US/nbc_news_122/bf47bc17f048e27a3a42c142680d4733">

Faith based beliefs are really pretty common among progressives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lamp***

Sep 17, 2020, 7:55 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Franc determined that would be hung on 12PM Friday...

Sep 17, 2020, 9:10 PM

or the day before our upcoming game. If you want to move that forward a day I recommend you seek his approval.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good lawd I don’t make the rules***

Sep 17, 2020, 9:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WTH?

Sep 17, 2020, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Franc determined that would be hung on 12PM Friday... ]

I tried to lamp it on NINE-FREAKING-ELEVEN, to no avail, but franc gets lamp cred?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More media lies. Shocking***

Sep 17, 2020, 8:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More media lies. Shocking***

Sep 17, 2020, 9:13 PM

Good point. After an entire lifetime of having media conducting public opinion management this shouldn't be some new revelation.

Except not actually lies.

Sep 17, 2020, 9:19 PM [ in reply to More media lies. Shocking*** ]

But to understand would require reading.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

But Biden will continue to say it. No one in the media will fact check him

Sep 17, 2020, 9:25 PM

OR point out how careless it is to accuse Russia of this without evidence.

I’ve said all along, the argument seems absurd. Russia put a bounty on the heads of American troops in response to American troops defending a base (which was why they were there) attacked by forces that unbeknown to the US (despite inquiries in real time to Russia) contained NOT Russian forces, but Russian MERCENARIES...that during the bounty period American deaths didn’t increase and were about a dozen or so. That the effort would serve no Russian geopolitical goals and in fact would be counterproductive. That the risk of such a program being discovered was significantly worse than the benefits of the program. And as if the Taliban needed motivation to kill Americans.

None the less, it will continue to be discussed as a fact by Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself). Just like every piece of mud thrown at the President...the seriousness of the accusation is more important than the truth. 25 people have gone on the record saying Trump never called soldiers suckers. I’m sure that doesn’t matter either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

The article only says that they haven't determined

Sep 17, 2020, 9:28 PM

whether it's true.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Correct.***

Sep 17, 2020, 9:32 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 10
| visibility 325
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic