Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe it's a 3-way race in the Coastal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,787

Maybe it's a 3-way race in the Coastal

Sep 19, 2019, 6:33 PM

this year. UVA, Pitt & Wake? A little tough to get a read, but seems those are the most solid or better balanced teams. Wake seems to have a bit more "something" this year. UVA has the Bryce Perkins thing. Pitt seemed to hang pretty well vs Penn St.

V-Tech almost losing to Furman - somethin' ain't right. UNC - last game QB Sam Howell's rating was 25.1. And then BC loses to Kansas. The BC "D" looked completely horrible.

How 'bout - best chance: UVA. Then Pitt. Then Wake.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe it's a 3-way race in the Coastal

Sep 19, 2019, 6:41 PM

Wake is in the Atlantic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 6:45 PM

I think its Virginia followed by a flustercluck.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe it's a 3-way race in the Coastal ]

So is BC.

Sep 20, 2019, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe it's a 3-way race in the Coastal ]

Don’t come on here confusing a good poast with facts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ll take any bet you name that Wake doesn’t win the Coastal***

Sep 19, 2019, 6:44 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: I’ll take any bet you name that Wake doesn’t win the Coastal***

Sep 19, 2019, 6:55 PM

Yeah - - one of those Chris Farley (hit yourself in head) moments. "....so STUPID!!!"

I ain't right today...... Is there a doctor in the house?

It's UVA or who the heck knows in the Coastal

Sep 19, 2019, 6:58 PM

UVA should be the team! I hope they go undefeated personally and show up in Charlotte undefeated!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ll take any bet you name that Wake doesn’t win the Coastal***

Sep 20, 2019, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: I’ll take any bet you name that Wake doesn’t win the Coastal*** ]

Doctor here.... well not THAT type of doctor but not a Jawja doctor either... they only get to work on animals.

Several issues here... one, betting on UVA. Unless the coach is named Welsh they will not win the division outright. They will tie at best and then lose the tiebreaker for the ACC CG.

Thus, taking Wake to win is about stastically the same as UVA.

Keep in mind it is a 7 team race to the bottom and last years winner was 2-3 to start with massive blow out loses and a loss to NC.

When you win the Coastal, you LOSE. Lose BIG and likely have your coach on the hot-seat in the next few years.

Sep 19, 2019, 8:32 PM

uva & wake

Pitt hasn't impressed me. A 20-10 win over Ohio U, a middling MAC team.

Sep 19, 2019, 8:35 PM

Pitt doesn't look any better than the likes of VT, Miami, or UNC. I think there's a decent sized gap between UVA and the second best team in the coastal.

Sep 19, 2019, 9:46 PM

I think UVA has the best chance, but I'm not counting Miami out yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami has some talent but from what I've seen, their

Sep 20, 2019, 7:35 AM

offensive line is not good enough for a Coastal run. Miami needs to stop focusing on "bling and swag" and spend more of their energy on getting better.

I got a feeling Duke is going to surprise a few teams in the Coastal - we'll see what they have as they start their conference schedule this weekend.

Overall, the coastal appears to be what it has typically been - a lot of mediocrity. At this point it does appear that UVA is trying to separate itself from the mediocrity - we will see if they can manage to not lay an egg along the way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami cannot be taken seriously until they do away with the

Sep 20, 2019, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe it's a 3-way race in the Coastal ]

Turnover Chain, Turnover brass knuck Rings, and other assorted buffoonery. It detracts from the game. Instead of paying attention to whats going on on the field, they are dancing around like idjits on the sideline parading their bling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,787
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic