Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe I missed it but I find it odd that the Cavs are swept
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Maybe I missed it but I find it odd that the Cavs are swept

Jun 9, 2018, 12:27 PM

only to find out that LeBron had a serious injury to his hand. I watched more nba basketball last night than I have in years! Looked to me the Warriors were just the best team!

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the Cavs are swept

Jun 9, 2018, 12:41 PM

Here's LeBroom carrying his team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFkdcsgPke4

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the Cavs are swept

Jun 9, 2018, 12:53 PM

Yes he is a great player and has carried the Cavs this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Team is stacked it’d be like Clemson’s dl bringing back the greats like

Jun 9, 2018, 12:42 PM

Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence, Austin Bryant, and Clelin Ferrell. Could you imagine that?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe I missed it but I find it odd that the Cavs are swept

Jun 9, 2018, 12:52 PM

Jordan wouldn't have lost that series , much less getting the 0'fer .
If LeBron is the greatest of all time why isn't he able to carry them to a win or two .
Golden State is a really great squad , but sweeps in NBA finals shouldn't happen to any team , particularly with the best player in the NBA on it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 9, 2018, 1:24 PM

Say Jordan’s better and I’ll say you have an argument. However, if you took Lebron off the team and replaced him with Jordan. He would not have beaten the golden state. Let’s not forget Jordan’s teams were staked with the best coach ever.

Jordan never won one with out Scotty. A hall of famer. There is not a single hall of famer other than Lebron on that team.

Message was edited by: Surveyingtiger

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 1:34 PM

Apparently LeBroom has crowned himself as the spokes person for the NBA on political issues as though everyone in America cares about anything he says. Maybe he needs to find some better team mates rather than running his mouth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 2:10 PM

Lebron speaks for himself but not the NBA. Hes asked a question and he answers. Nothing wrong with a player speaking his own mind just like nothing wrong with Kerr or Popvich giving their opinions. They are citizens like the rest of us.

In the end I think he arrange his schedule to run his mouth and look for better teammates.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe I missed it but I find it odd that the Cavs are swept ]

Jordan was Jordan , and he could completely and utterly take over a game by himself . I will say that the Warriors are a very tough opponent , but in no way will I agree with you that MJ wouldn't be able to beat this Warriors team ... I would disagree .
Scotty never won one without MJ , and neither did anyone else on the Bulls while he was playing baseball .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 9, 2018, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe I missed it but I find it odd that the Cavs are swept ]

had to be said - let the cav excuses begin. they forget the lobbying by lbj for kevin love. he wanted korver. couldn't make it work with kyrie. started this whole mess of building dream team with bosh and wade - still losing to mavs. is he the best in the world - yep. does he have mike's bball iq? nope

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

LBJ didn't want his self-inflicted injury to be an excuse for the sweep, so

Jun 9, 2018, 3:01 PM

after they are swept comes the news he broke his hand. just like he really, really, REALLY, didn't want that information to come out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Not to diminish Jordan, but he would not have beaten GS

Jun 10, 2018, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe I missed it but I find it odd that the Cavs are swept ]

with this Cavs team. Yes, he was six for six in the finals, but he also failed to even reach the finals about twice that often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not to diminish Jordan, but he would not have beaten GS

Jun 10, 2018, 10:59 AM

When he got there though , business got handled . ??

DB23

Jun 10, 2018, 9:47 AM

Who cares? This is a Clemson Tiger board. Take your NBA trash elsewhere.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this board also has a "Pros and Other Sports" section or

Jun 11, 2018, 1:22 PM

different sections for other topics of interest. If you don't like what I post, then don't read it. When someone post something not of my interest, I just move on to something else. No sense in comments like you made.

Jun 10, 2018, 11:12 AM

Apparently Lebron hurt his hand punching a whiteboard out of frustration after Game 1. It's a shame he didn't just punch JR..

BTW people shouldn't talk about MJ's accomplishments without mentioning Scottie Pippen. Jordan failed to win a playoff series or even lead his team to a winning record before Pippen joined the Bulls.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic