Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MSN Reporting Democrats used Ukraine to influence election
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 520

MSN Reporting Democrats used Ukraine to influence election

Oct 7, 2019, 7:37 AM

Wonder what position Pelosi will take on this?

"Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes."

"Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ukrainian-to-us-prosecutors-why-dont-you-want-our-evidence-on-democrats/ar-BBVHoBf?ocid=sf

Well, it is MSN reporting

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: MSN Reporting Democrats used Ukraine to influence election

Oct 7, 2019, 8:35 AM

Couple of things...

1. This article is from April.
2. It is actually from the Hill; only linked from MSN
3. It is written by John Solomon, see link below...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leaked-memo-colleagues-unload-on-john-solomon-the-reporter-who-kicked-off-trumps-ukraine-conspiracy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Automatically dismissing everything from one source...

Oct 7, 2019, 12:45 PM

is really circumspect of you.

Did you read it? Can you contradict it? I've seen Solomon being interviewed and presenting new information many times and I've yet to hear him give his opinion. The man deals with facts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Automatically dismissing everything from one source...

Oct 7, 2019, 1:13 PM

If it is from John Solomon or any of the other talking heads that are regulars on Sean Hannity it is most assuredly "Fake news". Especially if no other respected news organization is picking up the story. If it appears on CNN, BBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc, then it is likely fact-checked and sources are verified and corroborated.

Also, the piece above appears to be "Opinion" which is even less credible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JS is one of the two people that cause me to tolerate...

Oct 7, 2019, 1:24 PM

fast forwarding through a Hannity episode. Alan Dershowitz is the other. As I said, Solomon never gives as opinion. He presents government documents at face value. Even when Hannity entices and solicits his opinion he refuses to entertain anyone with his opinion.

Alan Dershowitz is one of the prominent and leading legal minds in America. His opinion carries weight because he has taught law at Harvard. On the occasions that the two are on the same episode Dershowitz will weigh in.

Until someone provides something other than slander and opinion indicating that either of those two lack credibility I will continue to watch Hannity when they are guest on the show. I have made this quite clear many times. I respect these two men as being unbiased and honest to the core.

Neither defends the POTUS, Solomon defends nothing and Dershowitz defends only American law.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MSN Reporting Democrats used Ukraine to influence election

Oct 7, 2019, 9:04 AM

In addition to being an opinion piece from the Hill, don't you think it's odd how it makes it clear that the Trump Justice Dept isn't doing anything about this? Pelosi is a lot more powerful than I thought.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you had read it you'd be whining about the suggestion...

Oct 7, 2019, 1:03 PM

that Russia and Ukraine were at odds picking the US president in the 2016 election. It suggest that if Ukraine wanted Hillary then Russia wanted Trump. Fairly interesting stuff.

It's not wrong when dems do it.

Oct 7, 2019, 12:33 PM

The theory is that when dems seek assistance to win an election it's really good.

Also, Lutsenko said in an interview a month or so later,

Oct 7, 2019, 2:59 PM

that Hunter Biden didn't break the law.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-16/ukraine-prosecutor-says-no-evidence-of-wrongdoing-by-bidens

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Informative article about this "Biden Ukranian" Conspiracy..

Oct 7, 2019, 3:42 PM

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-invention-of-the-conspiracy-theory-on-biden-and-ukraine

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 520
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic