Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like NFL draft analysts have sold Breeland and Bryant,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,993

Looks like NFL draft analysts have sold Breeland and Bryant,

Jan 5, 2014, 4:07 PM

some magic beans. Dabo and crew have got to be shaking their heads over this one!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I blame it on coaching. If we had better coaching, they

Jan 5, 2014, 4:09 PM

wouldn't leave."

- TigerNet

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"WWSD?"

Jan 5, 2014, 4:14 PM

"What would Saban do? (I can hardly utter his name. I know it's wrong but sometimes I can't help myself)."

-TigerNet

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: "WWSD?"

Jan 5, 2014, 4:23 PM

two things........ laugh his ### off at both of them

AND

reloda

I knew somebody on here would know - thanks!***

Jan 5, 2014, 4:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Have you considered that they might be gone

Jan 5, 2014, 4:20 PM [ in reply to "I blame it on coaching. If we had better coaching, they ]

anyway?

Re: "I blame it on coaching. If we had better coaching, they

Jan 5, 2014, 4:29 PM [ in reply to "I blame it on coaching. If we had better coaching, they ]

You are Crazy, you cant blame the coaching, The coaches told both of them to stay !! but they are going to help their family's, so I Cant be mad at that.. But I hope they know that they have to put in a whole lot more work to make it in the NFL .... Good Luck guys !!

BS***

Jan 5, 2014, 4:46 PM [ in reply to "I blame it on coaching. If we had better coaching, they ]

Unbelievable! Major meter malfunctions in here today!***

Jan 5, 2014, 5:05 PM [ in reply to "I blame it on coaching. If we had better coaching, they ]

- H. L. Mencken

Really? And you know this how? Did they tell you that?

Jan 5, 2014, 5:13 PM [ in reply to "I blame it on coaching. If we had better coaching, they ]

Look at all the players that leave every school early for all kinds of reasons........... So did CJ stay because we had good coaching? Did TB stay because we have good coaching?

Maybe Bryant doesn't have enough credits to be able to play next year? Maybe he thinks he can do so well at the draft combine he will move way up.... Who knows but it surely has nothing to do with coaching.............

Re: Looks like NFL draft analysts have sold Breeland and Bryant,

Jan 5, 2014, 4:23 PM

Byrant is making a HUGE HUGE mistake........ I don't know if he would ever be NFL material. He is too lazy and at this point, does not have the mental edge it takes.

Re: Looks like NFL draft analysts have sold Breeland and Bryant,

Jan 5, 2014, 4:40 PM

Hope you are wrong for his sake, but I'm afarid you are right. I see potential for undrafted free agent here, then he has nothing. Too bad football isn't like baseball where you can be drafted, but if no agent, then come back.

Breeland and Bryant, taking the "bird

Jan 5, 2014, 4:51 PM

....in the hand" .... Not sure either can make a full time roster, but if drafted and signed can at least come away with 500K - 1 mil.... then make 100k - 250k on practice squads with a chance to move up.... Best wishes to both....

They've obviously become legends in their own........

Jan 5, 2014, 4:44 PM

minds if they think they're ready for the NFL. What a waste as both players need another year at Clemson - they'll regret this IMO.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,993
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic