Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking into the CB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Looking into the CB

Mar 2, 2020, 3:10 PM

One can see that the Tiger BB team next year should be much better than the teams we have become accustomed to seeing. Unfortunately I think every team in the league will be improved as well. It’s going to be an unbelievable season in 20/21 and I think my guys will have a say so in who is the champ. Can you name one team that may not be better next year? A lot of talent returning. A lot of very good underclassmen this year and the Tigers certainly have more than they have in past years. I hope the out of conference schedule is a good one. League wins on the road will be tough to come by.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does "BB" mean basketball or baseball? Hard to tell since

Mar 2, 2020, 3:33 PM

you posted on the Football bored

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

He’s looking into the cornerback for answers.

Mar 2, 2020, 4:56 PM

So, football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

State, ND, BC, all lose some key guys

Mar 2, 2020, 7:08 PM

NC may lose their best player off a bad team, but they cant help but be better, you'd think. Duke will lose their PG and 1-2 early entrees, per usual. UVa loses their best player.

Re: Looking into the CB

Mar 2, 2020, 8:00 PM

Considering Duke or UNC only need three incoming blue chips to build a whole new Final Four team and the ever-present transfer portal can nearly field a complete team for anybody in the market, it doesn’t make much sense to predict next basketball season.

Re: Looking into the CB

Mar 2, 2020, 8:34 PM

Hate to say but unc has 3 five stars coming next year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic