Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's take an objective look at Finebaum's Phyllis character
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Let's take an objective look at Finebaum's Phyllis character

Jan 3, 2015, 9:15 AM

We all know she's nut but you've got to give her credit for being All In.

Unlike Tnetters she sticks by her team win or lose, I've never heard her rant about the performance of a backup QB who lost half a season to injuries or hate on the coach's decisions because he wasn't her first choice. She didn't blast the O-line coach after that lost and didn't call for the firing S&C coach nor did she demand revamping of the S&C program.

You gotta give the lady (loosely used term) her dues, she love her Tide.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and if you micro lazered a bammer A on your garried peters

Jan 3, 2015, 9:17 AM

she'd swear it weren't small.

she's a nut.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the bich was a Clemson Fan I'd marry her.

Jan 3, 2015, 9:25 AM

She'd need xanax but I can handle that! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh h3ll yeah. send me an invite, i'd even pay my own bar tab***

Jan 3, 2015, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's take an objective look at Finebaum's Phyllis character

Jan 3, 2015, 9:19 AM

There is something about toothless trailer phillies that turns you on , isn't there ? I am with ya . If she gets the cops to the house at least once a week she's a keeper. Phyllis is a dream girl .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

You can buy teeth you can't buy that kind of love for a team

Jan 3, 2015, 9:26 AM

Nut or not, your right she sticks with her team no matter what

Jan 3, 2015, 9:20 AM

I wish all the Clemson fans were like that, defend them to the end and never bash them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes Tnet goes overboard.

Jan 3, 2015, 9:30 AM

I'm all for discussing problems though I doubt any of us have insight that Dabo hasn't already made plans to remedy. Some of us 'punish,' our football program for having losses. That's perverted. When you damage yourself because you've suffered there's something unnatural going on.

Re: Heck, I don't want to be associated with nuts like that

Jan 3, 2015, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Nut or not, your right she sticks with her team no matter what ]

in any form or fashion.

Re: Heck, I don't want to be associated with nuts like that

Jan 3, 2015, 12:03 PM

have you had occasion to meet our rival fan base?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2015, 9:28 AM

All the talk radio shows want her on because SHE IS NUTS. If she were sane and could provide a thoughtful challenge to these airhead commentators she'd be cut off.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's a good example of the passion Bama fans have for Bama.

Jan 3, 2015, 9:32 AM

Nuts or not she'd the definition of fanatic.

Re: She's a good example of the passion Bama fans have for Bama.

Jan 3, 2015, 11:16 AM

Many years ago; shortly after I got out of the navy, I worked a construction job down in Georgia. We were very close to the Bama state line, and many of the guys on the crew were from Alabama. They were as good a buncha guys as you would ever want to meet, until you mentioned Alabama football. Then they would become stark raving lunatics. They are some kinda crazy about their football.

Remember the video of the lady jumping two rows of stadium seats to get at a guy that had insulted Bama football? I think he was an Okie fan at the Sugar bowl last year. To say that Bama fans are passionate, would be an understatement.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can have them.***

Jan 3, 2015, 11:48 AM

Re: She's a good example of the passion Bama fans have for Bama.

Jan 3, 2015, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: She's a good example of the passion Bama fans have for Bama. ]

fa·nat·ic
f??nadik/
noun
a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.
synonyms: zealot, extremist, militant, dogmatist, devotee, adherent; More

Jan 3, 2015, 9:42 AM

she is just a crazy redneck. It's easy to support your team through thick and thin when they win 11 or 12 games a year, have recently won national and league titles.

She's getting paid, it's called acting and it's done to get

Jan 3, 2015, 9:42 AM

people to listen and talk about on internet message boards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i guess and some "plants" work better than others...

Jan 3, 2015, 9:47 AM

she's a nut. i listened for the first time last night, cowturd is classic and she's a nut. pretty heady-funny stuff.

Re: She's getting paid, it's called acting and it's done to get

Jan 3, 2015, 9:59 AM [ in reply to She's getting paid, it's called acting and it's done to get ]

had a couple copy cats calling yesterday too...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's an idiot and I wouldn't point to her as anything other

Jan 3, 2015, 10:38 AM

than a bad example.

You didn't, I did.

Jan 3, 2015, 11:58 AM

She's the definition of ALL IN. I think it's the 'more than ALL IN,' that bothers you. I was talking about the ALL IN part.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic