Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lawerence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Lawerence

Sep 1, 2018, 9:47 PM

Did he get hurt today? On the sack with Wilkins in the second half, he dropped to the turf after the play was over. Looked like either a shoulder or someone poked his eye with their hand. But he definitely dropped like was injured.

Message was edited by: bobbyb99®

Message was edited by: bobbyb99®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lawerence

Sep 1, 2018, 9:48 PM

Small hand issue... He was celebrating with Wilkins for Farrell on the sidelines a few plays later, and looked fine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2018, 9:50 PM

I thought the same. Then others said he was fine as they saw him jumping around in celebration . I wonder if he dropped out of disappointment for not making the tackle. Hope the big man is fine!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2018, 9:55 PM

On the "sack" in the first half when Furman snapped the ball over the head of the QB, Wilkins was lobbying with the refs to get credit for the sack. I'm not describing it well, but it was hilarious to watch on TV. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that meeting room to hear the smack talk about who will get more sacks this season.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic