Topic: LSU fans be real
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 10, 2020, 7:35 PM by: Tiger Contractor
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

LSU fans be real

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 1:17 PM

SOME of them, not all, come on here acting like they are holier than thou. Need I remind them that it was the LSU fans that caused riot like conditions against U of Tennessee not long ago.

And it is LSU that tells opposing fans to give their Tiger a BJ in a song sung inside Deaf Valley after LSU scores. BTW they use much harsher language than BJ.

LSU fans be real ....

Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 2:09 PM

....yeah they be real..... real stupid!

WVU is not impressed...

Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 2:18 PM


I happened to be at this game. Most blind-drunk fanbase I have ever seen in my life. A riot felt like it could happen at any minute.

Top Highlights: A metal garbage can was thrown from the top of the stadium almost killing a UM coach and then the tailgaters tried to tip over an ambulance when a player had to get rushed to the hospital. The pit tailgating area was a complete mudbowl and the were pelting cars/UM fans with mudballs. WVU does/did pass outs too and there were literally dozens of students laying all over the place completely passed out at halftime.

I even got to burn a couch that night and slide it down a hill- but that was celebrating the yankees WS win! More fun than most would think!

Re: LSU fans be real

Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 3:51 PM

Can we agree that about 10% of any fanbase are ddickks and should be locked in the basement without any internet access.

And the remaining 90% are reasonable, good folks who love college football and their teams -
although with more than two weeks to wait for the Natty Championship, some of the good 90% go over the line occasionally as well.

no we can not agree

Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 6:32 PM

some teams, like lsu and wv are much worse than average

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: LSU fans be real

Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 4:07 PM

My friends husband went to WV. He left after his freshman year. Said he too many parties, he would never graduate!

Re: LSU fans be real

Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 4:10 PM

When I was in school at LSU and had nothing else to do, I went to every home game and several away games. LSU fans are very cool in general, but there is a culture of alcoholism that turns people into ######## after dark. 95% of the fanbase is cool and laid back and make the gamely atmosphere the best in the country, Imo, with great food, music and tailgating. The other 5% or so are the worst of the worst. I have been in more altercations with LSU fans than opposing fans. I've really only had a handful of incidents with opposing fans as I mind my own business, but tribalism is alive and well in the 1st world when we put our colors on during the fall. People lose their minds.

Re: LSU fans be real

Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 7:35 PM

Sounds reasonable. We all have our share of “bad” fans. However the coots bad fans are their majority.

Filthy, filthy people.***

Posted: Jan 10, 2020, 6:30 PM

Replies: 8  


FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2021 Season Tickets for sale. The location is as followed: TD TDH R 17 TD TDH R 19 TD TDH R 21 The c...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2250 people have read this post