Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justyn Ross tidbit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Justyn Ross tidbit

Mar 10, 2020, 3:14 PM

I know a lot of message boards are saying some crazy things about Ross and a possible injury. The football SID told me that Coach Swinney will address when we talk to him Wednesday after the scrimmage. Now, from everything I am hearing, it's nothing to go crazy over. I know some boards have him with everything from rabies to a broken neck to the plague, but I've been told this one can wait and Coach Swinney will make it all clear tomorrow evening.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next time you talk to Dabo, can you get his opinion on

Mar 10, 2020, 3:17 PM

whether he thinks the Clemson basketball team finished 8th out of 15 teams this season or 9th out of 15 teams? Asking for a Karen.

TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Awesome. Thanks David. The man, indeed***

Mar 10, 2020, 3:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Justyn Ross tidbit

Mar 10, 2020, 3:28 PM

Who says it can wait??? That's more than 24 hours from now! Do we have to read it on Eleven Warriors?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2020, 3:42 PM

Ross was not at the first pads practice in the Valley on 2/29, and from what we were told he was at the NFL Scouting Combine observing the process.

Haven't really seen anything else on him since.

Mar 10, 2020, 4:04 PM

And you signed up for a T-Net membership on 1/22/20 and made your first post on 3-10-2020 with this presuming you know something that everyday T-Netters hasn't heard a word about, why???

Mar 10, 2020, 4:09 PM

Not assuming, just sharing and saying other than the combine info he's had a pretty quiet spring.

And yes, long time T-Netter, opened an account for posting. Thanks for the hospitality!!

Dabo is trolling everybody that demands that he

Mar 10, 2020, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Justyn Ross tidbit ]

confirm or deny a rumor at their behest... whether the rumor is true, untrue or somewhere in the middle, Dabo will not be held to anybody else's time constraints and is probably delaying a mention of it to purposely get under people's skin... I love it!! LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2020, 3:51 PM

According to Dabo in his own words, one of the things I most hate, is the way rumors will get started, and in just a short time they get blown way out of proportion, and yet he says I'll give you the run down at a later date. So much for heading off and cutting the cord of the rumor mill!!!

Must be bad if we have to wait. Coronavirus??????

Mar 10, 2020, 3:53 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2020, 3:52 PM

I hope this ain’t one of them Bigfoot encounter things.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2020, 4:07 PM

It very well could be one of those sightings that no evidence is there to back it up, oh well, it happens everyday!!! The kettle just called the pot black, or something like that;)

Mar 10, 2020, 4:36 PM

Replies: 10
User Logo
davidhood®
All-TigerNet [?]
TigerPulse: 100%
Justy­n Ross tidbit [7]
Posted: Mar 10, 2020 3:14 PM

I know a lot of message boards are saying some crazy things about Ross and a possible injury. The football SID told me that Coach Swinney will address when we talk to him Wednesday after the scrimmage. Now, from everything I am hearing, it's nothing to go crazy over. I know some boards have him with everything from rabies to a broken neck to the plague, but I've been told this one can wait and Coach Swinney will make it all clear tomorrow evening.

was at practice on saturday. ross did not practice but he ran sprints with his group at the end. lots of them. he was using a resistance band around his feet most of the practice. did not seem to be injured but who knows these days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2020, 5:05 PM

Hope he’s alright.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic