Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU should be angry..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,407

FSU should be angry..

Nov 21, 2012, 7:58 AM

Favored by 8 or 7.5 depending on the site, but 6 full spaces lower on the BCS poll. That is tough.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

Re: FSU should be angry..And US...GO TIGERS***

Nov 21, 2012, 8:12 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU should be angry..

Nov 21, 2012, 8:32 AM

Yea,but Florida was beating by UGA,which lost to the coots who we all know will be playing for the National Championship should both Bama and the Dawgs win this weekend.
FSU,on the other hand lost to N.C.State,a basketball school with two National Championship ,but none in football.

Re: Just to bring up a point...

Nov 21, 2012, 9:08 AM

K-State lost to a nobody with no NCs yet they're still in the vaunted Top 10 as if to say, "Whoops, ha, that was a fluke." May be. But the same reasoning could be said about NC State, although I'd put State against Baylor any day.

I've not expressed my opinion on the matter this year. But it has been shamelessly SEC-biased. When they were unceremoniously thrown out of the top spots just days ago, where was all the hype and doomsday? But they weren't dropped that far either as if to say, 'We know they're the best, hehe. Almost embarassing that they LOST but even the best will lose UP TO TWO GAMES and still be in the top 10, right?'

Why don't they try a wider tact, and that being to encourage every other conference to beat their #### rather than as they do now simply take it for granted and ASSUME because it's an SEC O-line, an SEC D, an SEC cheerleading squad that the games are over already? And then they fry my BBQ when they somehow manage to forget the SEC powerhouses like Kentucky, Vandy, dare I say Tennessee, Auburn or Arkansas? When they get walloped by Mid-State Technical School for the Blind, where's all the hoopla about SEC then?

And if you're wondering who "they" are it's the four-letter network. I genuinely like their web site format. But can't stand their bias. I may as well be watching an Obama campaign spin master. Or national media. Same thing.

Don't tell me who's the best out there. I went to school back when they taught you the most important lesson - think for yourself.

As should we. These coots are out of control.***

Nov 21, 2012, 8:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,407
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic