Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU, Joe Burrow, Coach O, the water boy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

LSU, Joe Burrow, Coach O, the water boy

Dec 30, 2019, 8:22 PM

and on and on......best team, best players, best coach, best water boys EVER........didn’t we hear this same story line and crap last year with Bama......at least Bama and Saban had a recent history of winning (and many) national championships........exactly what has LSU won since Les Miles left there....only 1 SEC championship (and that was this year) and how times have they made it to the playoffs and how many national championships have they won......that’s right exactly 0 ......while little ole Clemson has been to 5 playoffs, will have played in 4 national championship games, won 2 out of 3 national championships with a shot in 2 weeks to make it 3 out of 4..........would think it was the other way around listening to all these clowns talk.....so sick of this BS from the talking heads about LSU from Burrow to water boy being the best thing since sliced bread I wish the big game was tonight.....gets me so fired up I want to kick their rear ends right now.....don’t know if I can make it another 2 weeks with all this crap out there again ...........the big meltdown for these clowns is coming and it will be worse for them this time around......Go Tigers !!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU, Joe Burrow, Coach O, the water boy

Dec 30, 2019, 8:31 PM

b2westfarm said:

and on and on......best team, best players, best coach, best water boys EVER........didn’t we hear this same story line and crap last year with Bama......at least Bama and Saban had a recent history of winning (and many) national championships........exactly what has LSU won since Les Miles left there....only 1 SEC championship (and that was this year) and how times have they made it to the playoffs and how many national championships have they won......that’s right exactly 0 ......while little ole Clemson has been to 5 playoffs, will have played in 4 national championship games, won 2 out of 3 national championships with a shot in 2 weeks to make it 3 out of 4..........would think it was the other way around listening to all these clowns talk.....so sick of this BS from the talking heads about LSU from Burrow to water boy being the best thing since sliced bread I wish the big game was tonight.....gets me so fired up I want to kick their rear ends right now.....don’t know if I can make it another 2 weeks with all this crap out there again ...........the big meltdown for these clowns is coming and it will be worse for them this time around......Go Tigers !!!!!

1. This is this year, not past years.

2. Of course Clem is in The Playoffs every year, LSU would be too if they played that ACC schedule.

Dec 30, 2019, 8:36 PM

I know right. You guys were just like a game away the last several years:

2018: 10-3
2017: 9-4
2016: 8-4
2015: 9-3
2014: 8-5

Dec 30, 2019, 8:49 PM

Don't be hard on the little fellow. He doesn't seem very smart, and it's not nice to pick on those who are mentally challenged. Maybe his mommy doesn't know he's on her computer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just a thought, Mr. bj

Dec 30, 2019, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU, Joe Burrow, Coach O, the water boy ]

What happened last year with Loosiana? What happens next year with Looseriana? Your OL is great. My niece could sit back there and have the same stats as ... I forget his name now. Wonder what happens when his jersey is ... OMG ...tarnished with grass by a real opponent?

OK, let's say Boy Wonder throws for 14k yards in a couple of weeks. What happens .... next year? We'll be back.

Will you?

;)

Dec 30, 2019, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU, Joe Burrow, Coach O, the water boy ]

Coot or Bucknutt.....or both little buddy.....come back on here and talk about it when your team actually does something which is most likely NEVER......Go Tigers!!!!!

Dec 30, 2019, 8:32 PM

Perfectly stated. It's such a great laugh to watch the confidence these corn dog trolls have. It's going to be more fulfilling because of it though. Another SEC team goes down.

They beat Bama once a decade and that swells their little

Dec 30, 2019, 8:37 PM

heads.

Can't wait to stick a pin in them.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic